Are We Still Interested In T.O.? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Still Interested In T.O.?

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I haven't heard much on the prospect of him coming here lately, anyone have any new info? I still haven't decided how I feel about it, he's a great WR but I don't want him to pull what he did in SF and Philly. I'm not trying to start a "yes or no to T.O." thread, I'm just wondering if we are still interested (like, if the DOLPHINS are still interested, not if the FinHeaven members are still interested, lol)?

No, haven't heard anything new and no, still don't want him here...Even tho he is one of the top WRs in the game...

The latest rumors have the Broncos, Chiefs and Dallas being the main teams interested. Personally I would love it if every team in the league said a great big "NO THANKS" to TO. Let him go ruin a couple of teams in Canada, I'm tired of his stupid shenanigans in the NFL.

SoDakDolfan said:
The latest rumors have the Broncos, Chiefs and Dallas being the main teams interested. Personally I would love it if every team in the league said a great big "NO THANKS" to TO. Let him go ruin a couple of teams in Canada, I'm tired of his stupid shenanigans in the NFL.

As a Canadian, I'd like the Canadian teams to turn him down too! Then the arena league, NFL Europe, etc. etc.

HELL NO TO T.O. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

I don't see why we wouldn't be interested. In my eyes T.O. has a very low risk at this point in time. Thats because if he were to cause problems for a 3rd straight team, he really would be blacklisted or only offered crappy contracts for the rest of his career. Hes got to be on his best behavior in order to get the payday he wants so badly.

Agent51 said:
I haven't heard much on the prospect of him coming here lately, anyone have any new info? I still haven't decided how I feel about it, he's a great WR but I don't want him to pull what he did in SF and Philly. I'm not trying to start a "yes or no to T.O." thread, I'm just wondering if we are still interested (like, if the DOLPHINS are still interested, not if the FinHeaven members are still interested, lol)?

Never were !! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom