Are we the 1st for picks?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the 1st for picks??

cornell

Starter
Reaction score
Are we the 1st team this year to have ALL their draft picks signed?? If we are, then that is increadible, especially since we had so many this year! I think that this is a great sign for the future, that we are able to get this completed.

Didn't Pittsburgh get everyone done earlier in the week? I'm not sure, but it feels good to have the full stable ready to go for tomorrow.

Pittsburgh had every pick done a while ago and by now I think a few more teams have jumped in and gotten all of them done. It's still a great accomplishment and I think Huizenga's ultimatum was a smashing success.

Are we the 1st team this year to have ALL their draft picks signed?? If we are, then that is increadible, especially since we had so many this year! I think that this is a great sign for the future, that we are able to get this completed.

Buff had everyone signed last night at mid.

PITT and NO have all there picks signed first. but like ck said...its great! we have all of them in TC on time! and we can watch them at TC and in pre-season!!! I'm so happy!

Although we're not the first team to sign all of our draft picks prior to the start of training camp, I think we have the highest number of drafted players under contract.

Pittsburgh had every pick done a while ago and by now I think a few more teams have jumped in and gotten all of them done. It's still a great accomplishment and I think Huizenga's ultimatum was a smashing success.

Unless the Phins were forced into caving into Ginns demands to save face.

Regardless of how the deal went down Ginn and the Phins both will benefit from him being at the start of camp.

It would be very interesting to know who it affected more though -- players/agents or the front office. Although, I suspect we may never know.

good deal.
ronnie brown admitted missing some time set him back when he came on board, and it was pretty friggin obvious it hurt jason allen last year. injury aside.

I let a huge of sigh of relief go when I saw ginn was onboard. Now let's see that speed, burn baby burn.

It's got to make a big difference for the overall team morale having the full squad together to start camp. When players holdout someone has to fill that spot, it affects the reps of multiple players. Now everyone can just focus on playing their position(s). Kudos the the front office!

It would be very interesting to know who it affected more though -- players/agents or the front office. Although, I suspect we may never know.

I think it's fair to say that it affected ALL of those people you mentioned, even the fans as well. As Craig's dad said in the movie "Friday", "That's the beauty of it!".

Back
Top Bottom