Are we the best team not to make the playoffs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the best team not to make the playoffs?

ThrowBack13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Are we the best team not to make the playoffs?

Other Possibilities:
Chiefs(10-6)
Cowboys(9-7)
Chargers(9-7)
Vikings(9-7)

We have the longest winning streak in the AFC at six games. The chiefs have a better record and beat us earlier in the year. We beat San Diego but they beat the Colts and Patriots on the road ending very lond streaks for both teams. They also had the toughest schedule in the leauge. The Vikings won six in a row at one point. Dallas was pretty good but sort on fell off at the end of the year.

I thin the official order would be:

Chiefs
Chargers
Cowboys
Phins
Vikings

What I believe it to be is:
Chargers
Phins
Cheifs
Cowboys
Vikes

The Chiefs are far better than us. Anyone in the playoffs is very glad they didnt make it

Fins05:NewHope said:
Chiefs easy....who wants to tackle Larry Johnson right now...answer = nobody.
:shakeno:

The question is WHO can takle LJ right now? Answer: No one :D

The Chiefs were the best with us in second. Talent wise the Chargers were better than us but they clearly didnt have the character to do big things with that talent. The Cowboys were highly overrated all year and should not even be mentioned in this discussion. You put them in the AFC and their record is 6-10.

Probably have to say KC is the best team not to get in, but we won six in a row to close out the year, so we aren`t too far behind them.

7 times out of 10 we lose to SD....so both they and KC i consider better teams than us. Minnesota i think would be after us, and Dallas who i think is highly over rated would also be behind us and behind Minnesota.

Back
Top Bottom