Are We The Healthiest In Years??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We The Healthiest In Years???

GRT8

DOLPHIN FAN SINCE 1970
Reaction score
IT SEEMS that we are relatively healthier than I can remember going into the season. I wonder if it is luck or the new coaching staff taking a smarter approach to the pre-season games and conditioning.......I am sooo pumped.

I am heading to the game 15 yard line 6 rows back....YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!

ANY DOLPHIN PARTY SPOTS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? HEADED DOWN FROM THE GREAT NORTHERN STATES...........

I can't remember if this is the healthiest we have been headed into the opener or not. But it does seem to be one of the healthiest. Saban has done alot not to push anyone with mild injuries during the pre-season though. Lets hope it pays off in spades.

Here's to an injury-light season. I would say injury-free but, we all know that's not the nature of the beast. :drinkers:

it seemed like the wanny years.....pre-season was a injury after injury

GRT8 said:
it seemed like the wanny years.....pre-season was a injury after injury

Wanny seemed desperate, especially last year. I am not so sure he listened to the trainers. Then again it could have been blown out of purportion by the media as well.

i thinkk you are right ...desperate

BlitPhinFan said:
Wanny seemed desperate, especially last year. I am not so sure he listened to the trainers. Then again it could have been blown out of purportion by the media as well.

BlitPhinFan said:
I can't remember if this is the healthiest we have been headed into the opener or not. But it does seem to be one of the healthiest. Saban has done alot not to push anyone with mild injuries during the pre-season though. Lets hope it pays off in spades.

Here's to an injury-light season. I would say injury-free but, we all know that's not the nature of the beast. :drinkers:
AMEN! :beerbang:

Well we do have a few would be contributors on IR - Derrius Thompson, Kevin Vickerson, Wade Smith, & most importantly Will Poole.

SMadison29 said:
Well we do have a few would be contributors on IR - Derrius Thompson, Kevin Vickerson, Wade Smith, & most importantly Will Poole.

Very true. To me the 2 biggest on the list are Vickerson and Poole. Did we finally move Poole to the IR? I am slipping with my limited time to follow the team this year. When did we move him off PUP?

I still think we are going into the season fairly healthy.

I guess aside from the IR squad, I am some what accustomed to seeing from our 53 man roster:

Out:
1 or 2 players

Doubtful:
1 or 2 players

Questionable:
2 to 3 players

Probable:
3 to 4 players

Where as this year we only have 3 players on the injury report and all of them are probable.

Back
Top Bottom