Are We The NY Giants of the AFC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We The NY Giants of the AFC

dolfin530

Student of the Game
Reaction score
Not trying to look ahead or say we are superbowl bound. I cant help to think the Giants last year are pretty close to us this year. Before everyone disagrees let me explain. They started out 0-2, we started out 0-2. they won 4 of their last 6 and when we win out we would win 5 of our last 6. their last game was big even though they were in the playoffs already, remember NYG vs. NE. Our last Game will be bigger if you ask me and I dont have to explain why. Even though the Giants played good football before the playoffs and during the playoffs everyone did not think they could get to the playoffs, win in the playoffs, and win the SB, but they did any way, and they had a prove them wrong attitude. we are about the same everyone is pickin the pats to win the division, are they stupid, come on it will be decided in the fins/jets game. I think we all have a prove them wrong attitude. lets win the division then we can talk SB.
GO fins :woot:

Are the Giants becoming the Dolphins? They signed WR Hagan and LB Miles this week.

We have been sqeaking by weak teams while a team like the Steelers has been racking up wins over some of the top teams in the leauge the last few weeks. I am extremely happy that we are getting wins and I know a win is a win. But I find it difficult to believe that we will be able to go on the road and beat teams like the steelers, colts, or Titans and make it to the SB. Hope I am wrong though:). More likely we will be ready to challange for the SB in the next year or two...if all goes well.

if nethign we can be the NE patriots of the AFC when they beat the rams in SB.
Rem they came through the locker as a team there was no 1 by 1 player introductions but as a team cuz they had NO ONE really on that roster that was "that" good.

We have been sqeaking by weak teams while a team like the Steelers has been racking up wins over some of the top teams in the leauge the last few weeks. I am extremely happy that we are getting wins and I know a win is a win. But I find it difficult to believe that we will be able to go on the road and beat teams like the steelers, colts, or Titans and make it to the SB. Hope I am wrong though:). More likely we will be ready to challange for the SB in the next year or two...if all goes well.

In my opinion we can beat any ONE of those teams.

But not all of them :(

:sidelol:

With Chad Pennington???

Keep dreaming....

Just to let you know....you gotta MAKE THE PLAYOFFS first to even think about getting to the super bowl.

Two totally different teams. The Giants last year struggled a bit during the season mainly because of the inconsistant play of their QB. Once he quit turning the ball over.....they won. Go figure.

We havent turned the ball over much all year. Thats why we win. We beat teams we are better than because we dont give them a chance to beat us by turning it over.

So perhaps the Giants were better than most teams all year last year, they just turned the ball over too much. When they stopped having turnovers, they beat everyone.

Last years Giants team was much more talented than our team.

With Chad Pennington???

Keep dreaming....

Just to let you know....you gotta MAKE THE PLAYOFFS first to even think about getting to the super bowl.

Bleed Gay and Weiner...whats funny is that the division is still up in the air, the whack *** Jets spent sooo much money this year and yet are still fighting for the division. Your boy Gaylord Favre is already starting with his soap opera...your team is screwed, no money to spend on FA and who will be yout QB? Kellen Clemons? WHACK...**** you and your trashy *** team

Very well said WV.

In reality this team does not have more hten maybe 15 REAL players.

Hill, Goodman up until the last 6 weeks, Roth, Akin, Jason Allen, Culver, our RG's, Bess Camarilio would not be starters or KEY players on any other team. BC our team lacks so much talent it allowed tehse guys to come in but once we have talent it will pull them down the depth chart. All of them have been Key contributors but they arent near teh webster, madison, Tuck, Snee, Plax, Toomer, Peirce etc level.

Bleed Gay and Weiner...whats funny is that the division is still up in the air, the whack *** Jets spent sooo much money this year and yet are still fighting for the division. Your boy Gaylord Favre is already starting with his soap opera...your team is screwed, no money to spend on FA and who will be yout QB? Kellen Clemons? WHACK...**** you and your trashy *** team

Kellen Clemons :sidelol::sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom