Are we the only team ever to lose on Monday, sunday and Thursday night games in ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the only team ever to lose on Monday, sunday and Thursday night games in ...

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
the same season?.....Just wondering if we're the only team ever to lose 3 night games on different days of the week in the same season.......does anyone here thinks TV is going to want us playing on prime time next year at all?.....not only that but we lost all 3 at home.

Ozzy rules!!

2008 Cleveland Browns lost on Sunday Night at Home, Thursday Night at Home, and Won 1 Lost 1 on Monday Night Football (both MNF on the road.)

2008 Jacksonville Jaguars lost 1 Sunday Night at Home, Lost 1 Thursday Night at Home, and 1 Monday Night on the road.

2007 Chicago Bears lost 1 (Home), and won 1 (Away) on Sunday Night, Lost 1 Thursday Night on the Road, and 1 Monday Night on the road.

2007 Cincinnati Bengals lost 1 Sunday Night on the road, 1 Thursday Night on the road, and lost 1 (Home) won 1 (Home) on Monday Night football.

2006 Oakland Raiders lost 1 Sunday Night on the road, 1 Thursday Night at home, and 1 Monday Night on the road.

2006 Washington Redskins lost 1 Sunday Night on the road, 1 Thursday Night at home, and 1 Monday Night at home.

I am glad Ross demanded night games so the fans were not as hot.

I am glad Ross demanded night games so the fans were not as hot.

It was probably for the comfort of the opposing fans, because you know that at least 40% of the fans that show up are rooting for the other team. Dolphins fans have no room to complain about afternoon or night games, when they don't show up for either.

It was probably for the comfort of the opposing fans, because you know that at least 40% of the fans that show up are rooting for the other team. Dolphins fans have no room to complain about afternoon or night games, when they don't show up for either.

Can't argue with anything you say.

Can't say I blame the Dolphins fans in South Florida. Who the hell would want to go see a perenially mediocre team play in a stadium that quite frankly, is awful and give no homefield advantage whatsoever? I'd rather spend my money on the Heat or just go relax at a beach. I'm love the Dolphins, but honestly, what have they done in the last 10 years to warrant the fans to show up, especially in an environment where they is so much more to do?

Until this team starts winning consistantly, there is going to be a lot of empty seats. It's not worth the money or the time for the South Florida natives.

Can't say I blame the Dolphins fans in South Florida. Who the hell would want to go see a perenially mediocre team play in a stadium that quite frankly, is awful and give no homefield advantage whatsoever? I'd rather spend my money on the Heat or just go relax at a beach. I'm love the Dolphins, but honestly, what have they done in the last 10 years to warrant the fans to show up, especially in an environment where they is so much more to do?

Until this team starts winning consistantly, there is going to be a lot of empty seats. It's not worth the money or the time for the South Florida natives.

and thats whats going to happen since this economy still sucks...

why waste hard earned money on a mediocre product?

This.

So are we the most inconsistent team in the league this year or what? We win a game in convincing fashion then blow chunks the next week. Next week i guarantee you we will win, and win with a strong performance, then whoever we play after that can chalk up a W. This season officially sucks. The offense has been the most disappointing offense we have had maybe ever. Losing three primetime games at home....Bleh.

another prime time embarrasment... yipppeeeee

season tickety gholders mustve been giddy as phuckkk when the schedule arrived and they saw a sunday, monday and tursday night game - then we go and play like absolute dog **** in 2 of those three.. the Jets game at least was competitive with the fins having a chance to win - the pats and bears games were absolute travesties.. the Dolphins organization should offer refunds to their season ticket holders.. they should be ashamed of themselves for selling this broken product to consumers - all you ticket holders should right the better buisness bureau.. lol

Back
Top Bottom