Are We Trying To Hire Ryan As DC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Trying To Hire Ryan As DC?

GEORGIA FIN

FIN FOR LIFE
Reaction score
Remember when I reported that a relative had seen a Dolphins jet at Hartsfield Jackson when Ireland was going to pick up Sparano and thought that might be it. Well the jet didn't leave until yesterday afternoon, so it was here for something else. It's widly reported that Ryan is in Atlanta about their job the past few days, so it makes me wonder if Parcells and Co. are trying to pull another one out from under Blank and the Falcons. Also saw this to add feul to the fire this morning:

Quote:While most signs point to two Cowboys assistants, linebackers coach Paul Pasqualoni and secondary coach Todd Bowles, as potential defensive coordinator candidates because of their ties to Sparano and Parcells, former Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan is still believed to be in the mix.

The entire article is here:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-flspdolphins18sbjan18,0,2042350.story

If we got Ryan I would fall over in excitement. He's really the only other thing that we could get that can make you go, "wow, this is ****ing awesome!"

I think Atlanta is desparate and will push hard to get him in as their new HC, so I think it's a long shot, but then again nobody wants to touch the Atlanta job either so you never know.

Remember when I reported that a relative had seen a Dolphins jet at Hartsfield Jackson when Ireland was going to pick up Sparano and thought that might be it. Well the jet didn't leave until yesterday afternoon, so it was here for something else. It's widly reported that Ryan is in Atlanta about their job the past few days, so it makes me wonder if Parcells and Co. are trying to pull another one out from under Blank and the Falcons. Also saw this to add feul to the fire this morning:

Quote:While most signs point to two Cowboys assistants, linebackers coach Paul Pasqualoni and secondary coach Todd Bowles, as potential defensive coordinator candidates because of their ties to Sparano and Parcells, former Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan is still believed to be in the mix.
Could be, but my thinking is that 'ol Wayne has found a dirt cheap mechanic to service that G5. Lord knows he never brings it here to Gulfstream for its scheduled service. Which is why I get so nervous everytime that bird goes up to get someone during the offseason. :snoopy:

Could be, but my thinking is that 'ol Wayne has found a dirt cheap mechanic to service that G5. Lord knows he never brings it here to Gulfstream for its scheduled service. Which is why I get so nervous everytime that bird goes up to get someone during the offseason. :snoopy:

That could be a possibility too. How long does it take to do routine maintenance?

Hope we get Ryan, but I wouldnt mind Bowles and Pasqualoni.

Look wayne's a smart guy, he knows YOU work there and doesn't want you to plant a tracking device on the plane etc. :lol:

That could be a possibility too. How long does it take to do routine maintenance?
Oh man, it depends on the age of the aircraft and what needs to be done. It's most dependent on if the client has a history of not paying on time, as it can sit on the tarmac over in Savannah for months before they touch it. Or if the client makes silly or unreasonable demands.

Look wayne's a smart guy, he knows YOU work there and doesn't want you to plant a tracking device on the plane etc. :lol:
I don't work there. I'm a doctor, and in their insurance network. So I see alot of the employees. They talk so much, that I know more about what's going on there than my three very good friends who work there in management and sales. That was a sweet idea you had though. I'm going to run that by some of my patients. :up:

I have heard far more reports saying we are very interested in Coach P than Ryan.

Doesn't rex ryan run a 4-3 defense?
yes rex ran a 4-3 in balt but thats not the only style d he knows it just happened to fit their players better he could run a 4-3/3-4 or 4-6 if wanted to. also it wouldn't matter because we have done alil of both the 4-3 and 3-4 the last 2-3 yrs. my idea of them being in atlanta is either they went to paula deans(the line to get in there is crazy) or they went shopping for a gaurd dog.

I thought he ran a 4-6?
and i thought 4-3 but i could be wrong as i haven't watched many ravens games..but regardless as i said for him coming here he has the ability and knowledge to run several different styles. i guess it would depend more on who you are playing that particular week.

Back
Top Bottom