Are we using Brandon Marshall correctly? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we using Brandon Marshall correctly?

wonderl33t

Club Member
Reaction score
It has surprised me from day 1 of BM on the Fins that we don't throw him at least 5 screen passes per game. His strength is YAC and tackle breaking. Also that is how Denver used him AFAIK and how he got to be such a beast. Using him as a typical X receiver hasn't worked out, I wonder why we don't try using him differently.

His strength appears to be dropping touchdowns and running out of bounds.

Oh, and running his ******* mouth.

This guy will poison a young QB who isn't ego formed.

Hey wat was bess and hartline doing? o yeah sucking and fumbling and droping so please everyone has been playing bad not only marshall

Is there some other way we can have him drop TDs?

Hey wat was bess and hartline doing? o yeah sucking and fumbling and droping so please everyone has been playing bad not only marshall

What did Bess say he was going to play like?

What did Hartline say he was going to play like?

What quarters did they predict they'd get kicked out in?

Q-What do Brandon Marshall and Brian Hartline have in common?
A-1 TD catch.

Q-What do Brandon Marshall and Brian Hartline NOT have in common?
A-Contract value. (guess who has a 5 year 47 million dollar deal and who has a 2.25 million dollar 4 year deal?)

Fades and any other red zone plays obviously aren't Marshall's thing so yeah Miami isn't using him right I guess

It has surprised me from day 1 of BM on the Fins that we don't throw him at least 5 screen passes per game. His strength is YAC and tackle breaking. Also that is how Denver used him AFAIK and how he got to be such a beast. Using him as a typical X receiver hasn't worked out, I wonder why we don't try using him differently.

Why should they do what makes sense with marshall when they haven't done anything that makes sense for 3 years. Sparanomorono probably watched the film when Marshall was successful with Denver and decided his way was better. He's an imbecile and everybody knows it. Bush was semi suvccesful as an outside threat and return man so Tony decides he's better running between tackles. etc.,etc.,etc.

His strength appears to be sucking for luck.

Big ups to Marshall for getting it! :up:

His strength appears to be sucking for luck.

Big ups to Marshall for getting it! :up:

I think people misunderstood me. We're using him correctly.

Throw to him in the endzone. It will ensure we don't get TDs.

That's the basis of his game, and, I say go with it.

Have we been using him correctly? NO! Has he been playing his best lately? Absolutely not. But he is still without a doubt, by far our best offensive player.

The question should be, Is our coach using ANYTHING correctly? Can he pee without soiling himself?

Have we been using him correctly? NO! Has he been playing his best lately? Absolutely not. But he is still without a doubt, by far our best offensive player.

Our best offensive player is Carpenter and our best defensive player is Brandon Fields.

The best way to use Marshall is to use his size. The slant that he dropped on the goalline was the right idea; he had Revis boxed out. On the earlier throw--the one that Revis deflected near the pylon--Moore has to get that ball up higher and let Marshall use his reach.

Unfortunately, the advantages he has don't matter with his hands.

QB like Henne will take a good shot in the pocket why can't Marshall catch the ball?? He really doesn't care enough to be a great pro He thinks he is a good pro and that is shocking he should spend two hours a day dating the JUGS machine

Back
Top Bottom