Are we using our Franchise Tag??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we using our Franchise Tag???

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind tagging Hadnot.

Deos anyone know if we've used or will be using our franchise tag???

I wouldn't mind tagging Hadnot.

Deos anyone know if we've used or will be using our franchise tag???

we havent used it and there has been no talk or speculation that we will use it. but if there was one player who would get it it wuold be hadnot...

Anyone know what the average salary for the top 5 RG's is?

do we have any1 that is worth tagging this year, i mean if some1 like taylor was gona be a FA but really there isnt anyone on or team that is worth paying a massive salary on this year

we havent used it and there has been no talk or speculation that we will use it. but if there was one player who would get it it wuold be hadnot...

Anyone know what the average salary for the top 5 RG's is?

they don't differentiate between different O-Line positions.....this is from the article on the Bengals franchising Stacy Andrews:

The designation means a one-year payday for Andrews equal to the average of the top five offensive linemen in the NFL, $7.455 million

I don't think we would tag a player unless we really needed to...more of a last resort type of thing. Hadnot I don't think is worth being paid the ave. top 5 at his position. I doubt he is gonna be offered alot from any other team, ...maybe a lil more?

Nobody on our roster is worth a top 5 contract at their position IMO....

Hadnot is not worth the franchise by a long shot, would be stupid to hit him with the tag, especially with all the FA guards out there. Not a chance in hell.

I hear that Parcells thought about tagging the Mascot...but thought it would be better to let him go.

Back
Top Bottom