Are We Waiting For A Final Four GM Candidate? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Waiting For A Final Four GM Candidate?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Just pure speculation on my part but, may be true? Who is out there to be considered? I would guess a few.

So, no one from the best teams in the game this year is being considered?

They were interested in Scot McCloughan, but he isn't interested in leaving the Seahawks at this point of his career. Not really sure who the 49ers, Patriots and Broncos currently have that might be deserving of a GM promotion.

That is the only reasonable excuse this process is taking so long.

Does it really take days to narrow the search from 7 to 2?

Well if you want to believe Armando he said that the choices are down to 2, and fine final 2 are some combo of Farmer, Dawson, Xanders, and Hickey

That is the only reasonable excuse this process is taking so long.

Does it really take days to narrow the search from 7 to 2?

IMO, it does not HF. I don't interview and hire people at this level but, there is no way it takes me any time to say yes or no to most, There may be a coin toss n two but, I have to make that decision in a day. JMO

Which one can fit best under Carl Peterson's scrotum?

I saw a commercial. Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice are making the pick. It's within a week.

They were interested in Scot McCloughan, but he isn't interested in leaving the Seahawks at this point of his career. Not really sure who the 49ers, Patriots and Broncos currently have that might be deserving of a GM promotion.

Ross is a billionaire. He could change his mind by doubling his salary whatever it takes.
McCloughan would be my target

Yeah, it's ridiculous to do a thorough seach of qualified candidates. Should have had a guy in place the day Ireland left. Hurry Hurry Hurry just cause I can't wait to post the "Phins hire ____" post first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom