Are we waiting for Jennings to sign with GB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we waiting for Jennings to sign with GB?

3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
So that they will release J.Finley and we want the cap space to sign him?

It just seems odd we make a furry of moves on day one and then nothing except we went hard after TE Cook. We've kicked the tires with Keller and would only sign him at our price and a short term deal to boot. Finley will be expensive and unlike all the FA TE's he is a complete TE. He's proven and way better than Cook or any of the other FA TE's and more important he's from our system.

Any thoughts.....

I think we are waiting to see what happens with Long.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I think we may well be waiting on both Long and Finley.

Finley is exactly the sort of tight end we need and he is young, if they cut him he would be a great pick up

You could be right. That would be awesome to get Finley. We really need a veteran TE.

I think theres a chance we could be waiting on the Dumervill situation as well. He could probably tear it up w/ Wake. That'd be a great signing imo

I too think Long is still in play, but I think Finley would be the last big FA signing everything else would be back page news.

i would love to have Finley. he is exactly the type of TE we need. If GB cuts him i expect MIA to be ALL over him.

Finley, Wallace, Hartline, Bess, Mathews and a rookie WR is pretty darn good.
Tannehill would have no excuses to not exceed expectations in 2013.

Nope I think we're waiting to see what Jake does.

Back
Top Bottom