Are wide receivers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are wide receivers

Exactly.

Why do some people like to take one or two instances and paint it as the norm? Unbelievable.

Ginn's has shown GREAT hands during his almost 2 seasons in the league. People can complain about his production during a large portion of that time and have a point, but not his hands.

If dude starts pulling a Chris Chambers or Braylon Edwards and drops a pass or two every single game ... then I'll start worrying and criticizing.

Well we can diss Chambers all we want but he never had a good qb in Miami and was better than Ginn overall. i would have Chambers, Edwards or Ginn in a second on my team they are all good receivers. Terrel Owens drops alot of balls and still is having a good career.

In all seriousness . . . we gotta just hope Wilford is ready to step in and be the #2 guy he was supposed to be when he got here. The man was in the playoffs with Jville last year making clutch catches with DAVID GARRARD . . . Chad P is MUCH BETTER than Garrard . . . and Wilford will be going up against #2 CB's . . . unlike last year when he was their #1 guy. I think Ernest will step up and the main reason he hasn't already is because Camarillo truthfully was playing THAT good.

Still, Camarillo was the type of WR that u just WANT Chad P to have . . . he was our Wayne Cherbet . . . Bess showed signs last week of being that guy . . . hopefully it all works out for the bess (best)

I wouldn't say he is much better than Garrard. Garrard would be a top 5 QB in the league if the Jaguars had an offensive line. When you get sacked 5 times a game and get hit 15 to 20 times a game then you're not going to produce. Then throw in that the Jaguars WR's besides Matt Jones are complete garbage.

Well we can diss Chambers all we want but he never had a good qb in Miami and was better than Ginn overall. i would have Chambers, Edwards or Ginn in a second on my team they are all good receivers. Terrel Owens drops alot of balls and still is having a good career.

I agree with this. Owens had a nice one handed catch last night, but then dropped the EASY catches on 3rd down.

Back
Top Bottom