Are YOU a DOLPHINS FAN!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are YOU a DOLPHINS FAN!!!!!

BlueSteelPhin

Scout Team
Reaction score
This is the question at hand..Amidst all of the negative comments, and finger pointing, can YOU answer that question? Personally, I find it odd that "FANS" tend to mutiny, and want to replace players that you couldn't live without only a couple of days ago...Sure, WE made a few mistakes and lost one game to the superbowl champions. I felt that we played well for OUR first complete game. It's a learning process.....
SO MAN UP DOLPHIN FANS, YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU THE MOST RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

I believe that WE will have a great season, make the playoffs, and meet those DAMN steelers again.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:HELL YEAH!!!!!!

It's a good question for a lot people here. Its sad you have to ask this at the Dolphins fan site. But, to answer your question yes im with out a doubt a huge dolphins fan. I talked a lot of crap all week and I had it all back in my face on that Friday at school. But, no matter what this team does Ill always be a fan.

whether are fins go 0-16 or 15-1 this season, ill be there fan. i bleed aqua and orange, F-I-N-S FINS FINS FINS

BlueSteelPhin said:
I believe that WE will have a great season, make the playoffs, and meet those DAMN steelers again.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:HELL YEAH!!!!!!

DAMN RIGHT!!! :shout: :fal:

Nothing will make not be a phins fan. Nobody's perfect, unless the year is 1972, evryone makes mistakes. One pepp gets comfortable with his receivers, he will get his roll in. Just gotta have PHaith my friends.

Hell Yeah!!

I'm a Hugemonguss DOLPHINS FAN. I have been bragging all the offseason about the Dolphins move, and you know what to espect from your friends, most of them make yokes that haven't end. But i started to say that the want who are going to pay for that defeit are the fat cows.GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

phinsfan4life8 said:
It's a good question for a lot people here. Its sad you have to ask this at the Dolphins fan site. But, to answer your question yes im with out a doubt a huge dolphins fan. I talked a lot of crap all week and I had it all back in my face on that Friday at school. But, no matter what this team does Ill always be a fan.
I did the same thing. The same thing happened to me. But I will laugh at them when the Phins make the playoff's beating the Pats in the AFC East. well i think I rambled enough lol.

I am a HUGE Dolphin's fan

i am a huge dolphins fan, i know we cannot go 16-0 so we are bound to lose games, we opend on the road against the superbowl champs and punched them in the mouth, we did good, daunte looked very good to me, it looked like he ran out of gas

the running game needs to improve, and the defense needs to improve saban will get the errors fixed, daniels should be back also

yes im a fin fan but its stupid not seeing them in playoffs man brady when are you gonna break a leg so we dotn have to deal with your patises oh wait billicheck will make cassell brady jr. anyway yes i believe we can win the east but it will be nice not to contend with the pats cause they always on top

we need more posts like this. I know that this is for discussion. But I must admit I no longer write or even read as often on the site because of the flippant personalities. We win and noone can do wrong. We lose and everyone needs to be traded and a bunch of "I knew we should have taken Cadillac".

We played the first game of the season in Pittsburg against the SB Champs. They have had their O-line, Defense and all playbooks together for years now. There is very little learning curve. They depend on the QB to not make mistakes (which is what Batch did). We played well. There were some crappy ref calls, a couple of blown coverages and an Oline learning to gel against one of the best defenses in the league. Other that opening holes for Ronnie; I think we did damn good. And don't blame ronnnie for the lack of yards. We didn't emphasize the run enough and gave up too quick, plus there were no holes.

We will be fine. If it had been week 4 or 5 I believe we win easy.:cooldude:

BlueSteelPhin said:
This is the question at hand..Amidst all of the negative comments, and finger pointing, can YOU answer that question? Personally, I find it odd that "FANS" tend to mutiny, and want to replace players that you couldn't live without only a couple of days ago...Sure, WE made a few mistakes and lost one game to the superbowl champions. I felt that we played well for OUR first complete game. It's a learning process.....
SO MAN UP DOLPHIN FANS, YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU THE MOST RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

I for one appreciate your positivity but what is becoming more annoying is us responding to the minority of people who are negative and annoying.

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR GIVING THESE HANDFUL OF PEOPLE SATISFACTION,,,THEY HAVE NO FOOTBALL INTELLECT .
YOUR LOWERING YOURSELF TO THEIR LEVEL BY RESPONDING....

phinsfan4life8 said:

I think it is a "waste of time" question on a Dolphin site. But that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom