Are YOU a DOLPHINS FAN!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are YOU a DOLPHINS FAN!!!!!

BlueSteelPhin said:
I believe that WE will have a great season, make the playoffs, and meet those DAMN steelers again.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:HELL YEAH!!!!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!

I do get angry and tired of the negative posts on here after only one loss. Seems a lot of the "fans" on this site are either very fickle, or very immature. When you bleed aqua and Orange, as most of us do, you don't give up on the team after one lousy loss!!!

BlueSteelPhin said:
This is the question at hand..Amidst all of the negative comments, and finger pointing, can YOU answer that question? Personally, I find it odd that "FANS" tend to mutiny, and want to replace players that you couldn't live without only a couple of days ago...Sure, WE made a few mistakes and lost one game to the superbowl champions. I felt that we played well for OUR first complete game. It's a learning process.....
SO MAN UP DOLPHIN FANS, YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU THE MOST RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

I believe that WE will have a great season, make the playoffs, and meet those DAMN steelers again.:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:HELL YEAH!!!!!!

I definitely believe we will have a great season and make the playoffs (assuming we stay fairly healthy of course) and won't be surprised at all if we meet the steelers again this season. Because the difference in how much better this team will be by then, compared to Thursday night, is gonna be like night and day, I GUARANTEE IT!!! GO FINS!!!!!!:woot:

PhInAtIc_99_54 said:
whether are fins go 0-16 or 15-1 this season, ill be there fan. i bleed aqua and orange, F-I-N-S FINS FINS FINS

You said it man. Nothing makes a week better than a Dolphin win. Even if we are 0-15, a win always puts me in a good mood. I am dying having to wait 10 days before another game.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You said it man. Nothing makes a week better than a Dolphin win. Even if we are 0-15, a win always puts me in a good mood. I am dying having to wait 10 days before another game.

Tell me about it!!! The best way to remedy a loss is a win and waiting another week for another potential win just sucks! :(

PhinsRock said:
I do get angry and tired of the negative posts on here after only one loss. Seems a lot of the "fans" on this site are either very fickle, or very immature. When you bleed aqua and Orange, as most of us do, you don't give up on the team after one lousy loss!!!
Call it fickle call it what you will. I have personally never given up on the team. People can be critical of their teams without throwing in the towel. I am 25 years old and unfortunately wasn't around to see the undefeated season, and have lived through countless painful losses. I've been along for the ride just as all of you have. I love the Phins. The only thing that differentiates me from the next guy, is that I have different opinions at times. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom