Are you all this reactionary and negative in everyday life? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you all this reactionary and negative in everyday life?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If so, you all really lead some miserable lives. Reading this board reminds me of cast members on Jersey Shore or the Housewives of New Jersey.

The team won against a scrappy division RIVAL in the season opener when they were AMPED up in THEIR house, and this board appears even more negative than the Bills boards. Honestly, I suspect the same complaining and nitpicking threads would appear next week if the team has another (sometimes) ugly win over Minnesota.

Overall, this win showed more positives than negatives in the performance of the team. Why can't you enjoy the win? What good does it do to spew negativity? What a waste of energy. Enjoy your life.

What are you kidding me! Our offense couldn't stay on the field for more than 3 plays at a time, we didn't score any points, Henne didn't complete a pass, our coaching staff punted the ball away on first and 10, and we couldn't stop Buffalo from moving the ball up and down the field. Don't take my word for it though, I didn't actually see the game. I'm just telling you the gist of what's been said on finheaven. Oh, and we refuse to put players in the game that give us the best chance to win..... well, win by a lot more points. It doesn't matter our season is over. At least that's what I heard.

There are more people bitching about negative reactions than there are negative reactions. Let people have dissenting opinions. Why the hell do you care? If you disagree then you should be busy enjoying the win. Ya'll are so damn sensitive. People are free to have their own expectations.

Those of us who actually understand the game of football tried to say this would be a hard fought, close game. Of course the guys starting the 40 pt win threads just didnt want to hear that....

There are more people bitching about negative reactions than there are negative reactions. Let people have dissenting opinions. Why the hell do you care? If you disagree then you should be busy enjoying the win. Ya'll are so damn sensitive. People are free to have their own expectations.

I'm just having fun. But, I have to completely disagree with your opening sentence. Maybe you just got here, but there were posts talking about firing all of our coaches since the first half of the game........our first game of the season. C'mon man.

Everyone has different opinions, analysis, & interests.

Why don't you tell us all how to think & react ... like tons of other folks do on blogs.

I'm SURE EVERYONE would appreciate it & WANT TO BE YOU!!

Back
Top Bottom