Are You Comfortable With Sammy Morris? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Comfortable With Sammy Morris?

Yeah, i don't trust him week after week, but for one week he should hold up.

Do I have a choice? I better get comfortable because he'll be starting. I dont think the situation is hopeless and it would be great if Sammy busted out.

I'm comfortable with him coming off the bench not as a starter. Hopefully they give Minor a good amount of the work.

Sammy is definately nothing special as a starter.

Comfortable NO, but what other options do we have ....

The 'challenge' with the PS is ... if you bring someone up for a game ... you then have to waive them to 'resign' them -- and in the end lose the player. Yes, it is just the PS, but those players might contribute next year.

He runs with a lot of power, but seems to be careless with the football at times. I don't know how he will fair as the every down back. We'll find out 4pm on Sun.

FinsNCanes said:
I like Morris, especially if he does what he did last week.

Me too.....Morris is alright.

no way am i comfortable with sammy morris, give me ricky any day over him and ronnie. i would also feel much more comfortable if we had of kept suggs to go 50-50 with morris in this occurance of brown going down for any period of time. but next year when ricky is back this wont be a problem.

sammie has fresh legs, he'll be fine. he's one shot runner, no moves, he runs the ball like he plays on special teams straight ahead full force. he's no Ronnie, but then again, Ronnie's no Ronnie. we just love him so much because he's a good kid.

Every time Sammy gets the ball, I get very nervous. Not looking forward to my ulcer this week.

< please hold on to the ball, please hold on to the ball, please hold on to the ball >

Back
Top Bottom