Are you going to have one - see link | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you going to have one - see link

ooooooohh....I want a page that cannot be displayed.....NEATO!

Can someone give my guidance on creating the page?

I am very creative type and can make a cool page. I have done soem stuff with Geocities etc. but I am not sure how to proceed here.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Can someone give my guidance on creating the page?

I am very creative type and can make a cool page. I have done soem stuff with Geocities etc. but I am not sure how to proceed here.

First thing you'll need fin, is an HTML editor (ie, Frontpage, Dreamweaver, et al)
Technically, you don't really HAVE to have one... you could "hand code" the HTML in notepad and FTP it... but that's just silly....
I recommend starting off with a simple WYSIWYG editor like frontpage express ( I think it's free from MS), to get a feel for it before you lay out $$ for something like DreamWeaver...
Just a suggestion... :cooldude: :wharf:

where's my website? :goof:............

Seriously.....:confused:.......

Seriously wharf.....I need help. Lots of it......The First step is..........????

I think I did.....he got a password from me....hmmm, that might have been for the e-mail now that I think about it.....okay, "IM to AJ" is on my To do list....thanks.

Originally posted by WharfRat

First thing you'll need fin, is an HTML editor (ie, Frontpage, Dreamweaver, et al)
Technically, you don't really HAVE to have one... you could "hand code" the HTML in notepad and FTP it... but that's just silly....
I recommend starting off with a simple WYSIWYG editor like frontpage express ( I think it's free from MS), to get a feel for it before you lay out $$ for something like DreamWeaver...
Just a suggestion... :cooldude: :wharf:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Seriously wharf.....I need help. Lots of it......The First step is..........????

The first step is... to read my post to fin-atic...

I'll be glad to help you out...as well as I can...but I am certainly no "master web designer" .... I can help with the basics though...

frontpage express is no longer offered for free...do you have any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom