Are you guys really starting this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you guys really starting this?

flynryan15

Club Member
Reaction score
Are you guys really screaming the sky is falling after the first half in the first preseason game? Not to mention in the rain? Whatever! You worse then these Browns fans screaming Superbowl after 2 series! There is no awards for the preseason!

It's always like this in FH since I've registered. I'm kind of used to it by now, it doesn't bother me anymore. I just roll my eyes and go to the next bitching/moaning thread.

You knew it was gonna happen. I'm not really worried, other than seeing the typical Henning offense of short plays.

What I saw..

Misi looking good in run defense
Soliai disrupting plays
Carroll living up to the hype
Sean looking MUCH better in tackling
Clemons from what I saw doing what he needs to do.. just missed a tackle on Johnson though.
Channing Crowder seeming to really benefit from Dansby being there.

There were negatives, but I will discount them unless they continue through preseason. Only notable one I'd say is we're still being gutted up the middle on defense.

Raiders went 4 - 0 in the preseason a few years ago.

I'd buy Enron stock before I bought stock in the preseason.

Don't look at the score. What you're looking for in the preseason is fundamental football. Guys need to run their routes properly, make their reads, CATCH THE FOOTBALL, get your head turned around in coverage, and check your penalties. Final score is worthless.

Blame it on Saban..

When Marshall dropped two passes, I actually feared to read what people would be saying here. lol

People seem to over do it during preseason. Sure I would have loved to see the first team offense score or Marshall catch a long touchdown pass. I am just glad there have been no serious injuries in this slop. Still a month before the regular season, so no need to panic.

I agree with the fact that this is just preseason, but I am a little frustrated that Patrick turner has more yards than Marshall. with one catch.

When Marshall dropped two passes, I actually feared to read what people would be saying here. lol

People seem to over do it during preseason. Sure I would have loved to see the first team offense score or Marshall catch a long touchdown pass. I am just glad there have been no serious injuries in this slop. Still a month before the regular season, so no need to panic.

I came off the couch screaming after Marshall dropped that second pass.

"CHANGE YOUR JERSEY NUMBER RIGHT NOW DAMNIT!"

:lol:

i think there needs to be a ***** and moan free finheaven. Just my opinion.

Didn't we win all our preseason games last year? how did that work out for us.
Preseason is a glorified scrimmage.Nothing more.

i think there needs to be a ***** and moan free finheaven. Just my opinion.
I promise you, for every member who wants a ***** and moan free finheaven there is a fan who complains when we lock or delete a thread that contains nothing but bitching. Its a two edged sword and the staff cannot win for losing in many situations.

:lol:

That number seriously may be a curse though.. not laughing anymore.

I agree! 19 gotta go! Honestly though I'm only following on my phone, but from what I gather the weather stinks, so is rather pull starters leave healthy! Didst we create 3 turnover? Talk to me in week 1 when Marshall lights up Buffalo!

Dolphins force three turnovers and now have a 10 - 7 lead. It'll be interesting to see how the attitudes change on this board now lolololol.

Back
Top Bottom