Are you guys superstitious? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you guys superstitious?

If you can watch it I don't know if there is a reason to tape it unless you want to watch it over and over again. After getting NFL Sunday Ticket, I can't imagine missing a single Dolphins game anymore.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If you can watch it I don't know if there is a reason to tape it unless you want to watch it over and over again. After getting NFL Sunday Ticket, I can't imagine missing a single Dolphins game anymore.
I was just :jk: - since I had to tape our best 2 games of the year ;)

And I thought I was the biggest and most dedicated Dolphin fan there was, that was before I read these posts. This is great. I won't talk to anybody or answer the phone during the game cause every time I do something bad happens.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I have NFL sunday ticket and tape every game, and I pause all the commercials out. It's great to watch them during the week when I'm Dolphin hungry. Just ff search to every play its great to watch RW's runs again. Don't know what I would do with out them. Thank God for Sunday ticket.

Back
Top Bottom