Are you happy with Feeley? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you happy with Feeley?

He hasn't even been signed yet, let along been under center, or even ran. Too hard to tell if we like him.. Have nothing to go on? You have any game film?

well first off we have not traded for him yet cant until wensday. as for being happy with him i cant give a opinion until he suits up and plays for us. so until that happens i will hold my opinion till then!

Well even though he hasn't played a game yet and it isn't official, some of you at least got to have an initial opinion.

its hard to have an opinion on a player i have not seen play 1 snap dude! as of right know the only thing i have an opinion on is that we gave too much for him.

Eagles fans for some reason absolutely love Feeley. Whether it's his hot girlfriend, coolness in the clutch or just a classy guy people love him. I get the feeling that if he plays poorly Dolphins fans will be angrier at management for acquiring him, than AJ.

yep! I hope the guy plays well and doesn't turn out to be another Lucas/Griese....

Hell ... let me the be the first one to say Im happy we got him. Signals the end of the Fiedler Era.

I was a proponent of grabbing Feeley or Billy Volek, or Ricky Ray, like a month ago or so. But I do not like the price Miami is set to pay for AJ Feeley. The contract is ok with me, people are making too big a deal out of a 5 year contract where most of the money is stuffed in the final 2-3 years with only a 3 million signing bonus. What kills me is the future 2nd round pick, and the fact that it could become a 1st rounder if he meets some incentives. That deal smells of desperation on our part...and while its no secret we are desperate for someone other than Fiedler, there were other candidates out there. I don't like that mainly because with the PR this move creates and the high profile, it would mean the dolphins probably won't do anything to secure Drew Henson or Phil Rivers.

Still if Rivers falls to #20 you have to take him. He's too good not to. He's right up there with Ben Roethlisberger and Eli Manning, if not better than them both. He deserves to be mentioned with all the top ten talents in the draft. If Gallery fell to #20 because everyone is set at offensive tackle, would you take him? I sure would, even with us all being so sure that Wade Smith will be a stud LT. If Tommie Harris fell to #20, or Kenechi Udeze, would you take them? I sure would, despite DE and DT not being a high priority.

Likewise, if Rivers fell, I'd take him.

right on ck......take rivers at #20 ......nothing wrong with competition at QB...........and in two years.....we would have a high caliber QB......either AJ or possibly rivers/henson(?).....good insurance at the QB spot in two years.

Originally posted by Brian Westbrook
Eagles fan here.

Just wondering if you are happy with acquiring Feeley.

Don't let allot of these guys fool you, most of them have been crying about it since day one. I for one however am happy to give a young (possible) rising star a chance.

I will decide if I am happy with Feeley after I see him play a few games in a Dolphins uniform.

I am not happy with the trade because I think we overpaid.

btw.......i am happy to change quarterbacks.....fiedler just wasn't getting it done.......that I knonw.........i admit that I don't know enough about AJ so I will give the benefit of the doubt to spiel....he has better info than I do............and we shall see what happens

Back
Top Bottom