Are you happy with Feeley? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you happy with Feeley?

Is the conditional 2nd rounder upgradable to 1st if he meets certain points. I have not seen that anywhere. Where can I read the fine points?

will have to wait until Wed. some things floating around are that if he's in the top 10 (QB rankings) then it would shift to a 1. But....we'll all know more Wed for sure rather then speculation from various sites quoting various 'sources'.

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan
Hell ... let me the be the first one to say Im happy we got him. Signals the end of the Fiedler Era.

:lol: :lol: im sorry, im laughing. its just a timing thing. look at the updated fiedler thread omaha.

Originally posted by OneHondo
Is the conditional 2nd rounder upgradable to 1st if he meets certain points. I have not seen that anywhere. Where can I read the fine points?

that is not what i have heard at all. it is a conditional second rounder. which means, the second round is the highest it can be. But the real contract wont be til this week so we will know for sure.

Hell ... let me the be the first one to say Im happy we got him. Signals the end of the Fiedler Era.
well ol buddy you appearently did not see or hear about the little tea party jay and wanny had this week....jay has now decided to stay here in miami another year... wheather he starts or not remains to be seen but im willing to bet with wanny still the coach he somehow beats out feely for the starting job.. i believe the excuse will be "well jay knows the system better" or more of the same ol blah,blah,blah.

Originally posted by Brian Westbrook
Are you happy with Feeley??

I have no feelings towards Feely. I am not happy with Spielman though. Spielman must love havinga nap during the 2nd round of drafts..

Here's to Spielman :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:drinkers:
I'll drink to that!

As far as if were happy with who we got... I don't think many are upset that we brought in Feeley. We all knew after Brunnell was taken by Wash. that we would have to take a gamble on one of the backups which showed starting promise. What a lot of us are questioning or upset about is the compensation we gave up for Feeley. I'm one. I think we jumped the gun and paid too high too quickly. However, now that Feeley is here I'm glad that there is at least HOPE for the next season. If it was still Jay there would be no excitement about what we could achieve next year because we already know what we would be getting!

So here's to newfound hope on the shoulders of AJ Feeley!

I'm happy we have AJ. He's not Fiedler and that alone is already good. As for Speilman, I think he's doing a good job as the GM so far. Too many people are saying he gave up too much. We don't know for a ack about that yet. We don't know what Philly was going to do.

Back
Top Bottom