are you overlooking Reggie Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are you overlooking Reggie Williams

Al_Tru_Ist

Practice Squad
Reaction score
nobody seems to mention Reggie Williams as a possibility for the phins at #20. He'd be a steal. My only reservation is that his style of play will be similar to Boston, and we may not have a true "need" for a receiver like him.

That's what most of us are thinking. We can use a guy with lots of speed that can play the slot and Evans fits that better than Reggie. We all like Reggie but Evans would be better for us.

Ozzy rules!!

I think he may even sneak ahead of Mike Williams come draft day...

the only reason i dont talk about Reggie Williams is becuz i have a feeling he'll be gone by #20....I think SF (who desperatley need a WR) will draft him with their first pick.

There were a lot of people who wanted Reggie Williams on this board before we traded for Boston. I still think that there are quite a few people who would want Williams if he was available at #20. I think that OL is the bigger need and that if Shawn Andrews is available at #20, we should take him. If he isn't, we should trade down a few spots and get Smiley or Carey. OL is by far our biggest need and we shouldn't overlook it in the first round.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
the only reason i dont talk about Reggie Williams is becuz i have a feeling he'll be gone by #20....I think SF (who desperatley need a WR) will draft him with their first pick.

and if they don't for some reason, Denver will.

Back
Top Bottom