Are you sad the Jets are 0-4? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you sad the Jets are 0-4?

Are you sad the Jets are 0-4?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 92.6%

• Total voters
I'm more sad that they will have a top 3 pick in this years draft.

Originally posted by Gonk
I'm more sad that they will have a top 3 pick in this years draft.

Gonk, don't worry they'll #uck that up to.:lol:

The question is who will be their coach next year?

I dont know, maybe its the coach, but I feel bad for them

The reason they are 0-4 is because everyone is loading up to stop the run, and Vinny scares exactly NO ONE.

I personally think that if they have a crap year, they should let Martin go, pick up a top quality RB in the draft, and come back pretty dang strong.

Next season with Chad tossing the ball, and a stud in the back field, they would be scary.

Injuries...they mean everything in this game

I think they've got that RB in Lamont Jordan. I mean, they spent a high 2nd round pick on him. So I'm sure they'd give him a shot regardless. But I agree with you on Martin. I believe this will be his last year in New York.

Next year's draft is said to be absolutely LOADED at WR. So the Jets will likely grab a good one.

If they went 0-16 I'd be pissed that the season wasn't longer so they could lose more...

Originally posted by Muck
I think they've got that RB in Lamont Jordan. I mean, they spent a high 2nd round pick on him. So I'm sure they'd give him a shot regardless. But I agree with you on Martin. I believe this will be his last year in New York.

Next year's draft is said to be absolutely LOADED at WR. So the Jets will likely grab a good one.

The Jets, just like the Patriots, will only draft a WR if he is 5'9'' or shorter.

Im still laughing from edwards speech after our game. then the "we are going 13-3" last week.:lol: :lol: i hope they are 0-15 when they come to town and we smash them into oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom