Are you up for the FinsForce team ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you up for the FinsForce team ?

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Are you up for it ?

clear.gif
it w/b great for a FH member to win this

I'd do it - if I didn't live 2763.83 miles away.

I'm afraid it'd take a little while to get around the stadium. Although, I did circle the Indianapolis Convention Center on one continuous wheelie backwards to win a bet.

Re: Are you up for it ?

Originally posted by dolphan39
clear.gif
it w/b great for a FH member to win this

I dunno. It would probably be cool but I usually laugh at those guys.

You can't laugh at them. They're in direct contact with the cheerleaders on a frequent basis. If you ever had a chance to break the ice, that would be it.

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
DAMN!!!!! IM ONLY 14!!!!! I could go to every fingame..... dang...

You're profile says your 31. Do I need to report you to the AOL police or the FBI?? ;)

It doesn't say that you have to be a finfan as part of the requirement.

Originally posted by Muck
You can't laugh at them. They're in direct contact with the cheerleaders on a frequent basis. If you ever had a chance to break the ice, that would be it.

I met a Raider-ette once at a wedding we were both part of in Palo Alto,CA....anyway, we had the same last name. THAT broke the ice, let me tell ya.

BB

Sorry, thought I was in the lounge. Really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Muck

Good point.

They probably laugh at them to though :cry:

Doesnt say anything about sobriety either...too bad i live in Canada:(

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Good point.

They probably laugh at them to though :cry:

I doubt it. Have you ever taken those cheerleaders seriously?? I can't. I think they're silly.

Originally posted by bigbry

I met a Raider-ette once at a wedding we were both part of in Palo Alto,CA....anyway, we had the same last name. THAT broke the ice, let me tell ya.

That's cool. I met a few Bucs cheerleaders when I was working thru school. Like any good looking girl, I'd always try to make them laugh. If I did, that was good enough for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom