Are you up for the FinsForce team ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you up for the FinsForce team ?

Originally posted by Muck

You're profile says your 31. Do I need to report you to the AOL police or the FBI?? ;)
if he's 31 is the oldest "kid" at Dreyfoos High School of the Arts :lol:

lol, uh, there is an explanation for that...

when i first entered the board a year ago, i put myself at age 30 so that you guys would take me more seriously than a 14 year old... then i got a little more mature, and i decided to tell you that i was really 14, i sorta forgot to change the date... caught red handed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Requirements: Physically fit?

That leaves me out! Probably couldn't make it across the field............ Talk about generating laughter :mdfin:

Humour is a good thing :up:

My cousin plans to try out for Bucs squad, bleh. I told her go to Miami. Some of those cheerleaders are supposed to be smart ;). So they say. . .

:lol: I remember an encounter last year with a guy from the fins force.

I was standing in the back of the end zone where I normally did during the game, and that's where these guys stay most of the time.

We had just scored a touchdown, and he did the whole flag waving thing and looked real pumped up. When he finished and play started again, he stopped and put down the flag next to me, the guy must of swallowed 3 bowls of sugar or something because he was extremely hyper. Then, out of nowhere he punches me in the arm, :lol: pretty hard, trying to say, "man was that awesome or what?" So I told him "yeah it was, but why in the hell did you have to punch me?

After that, he just left, and never said anything to me again :lol:

I doubt it. Have you ever taken those cheerleaders seriously?? I can't. I think they're silly.

Hey That's my wife you are talking about! She is an ex Vikings Cheerleader, believe me she would slap you upside the head for a comment like that :chair: :jk: Actually she would probably agree with you nowadays which is why she does not cheer any more.

Heh, that's what I thought. :D j/k.

I'm sure they're awesome girls. Most of them probably two-dimensional (looks and brains). Who wouldn't want to hook up?? And I'm sure they work hard. But when they're out there cheering, going on trips, I don't know.....I just think it's silly.

My ex tried out and made it last year too. But once she realized how "ghey and fruity" it was, she went back to college cheering.

Originally posted by Migs182005
:lol: I remember an encounter last year with a guy from the fins force.

I was standing in the back of the end zone where I normally did during the game, and that's where these guys stay most of the time.

We had just scored a touchdown, and he did the whole flag waving thing and looked real pumped up. When he finished and play started again, he stopped and put down the flag next to me, the guy must of swallowed 3 bowls of sugar or something because he was extremely hyper. Then, out of nowhere he punches me in the arm, :lol: pretty hard, trying to say, "man was that awesome or what?" So I told him "yeah it was, but why in the hell did you have to punch me?

After that, he just left, and never said anything to me again :lol:

Good ol' male bonding! :D

Maybe it's just me, but when I see those guys running with the flags (for anone but the Fins ;) ) I hope they trip and fall. I know it sounds terrible, but I do. It's like watching roller bladers/skateboarders doing tricks in a parking lot. I don't want anyone to get hurt. But I do want to see them wipe out...

I picture some idiot running with a Jets flag as his team takes the field... Of course he trips about the 50 yardline. Then there is a huge green pile up of like 20 players who couldn't stop in time. Like fog on the autobon! :D

Does this make me a bad person?

If not, what about this: ...

Seeing as how I am usually drunk by the end of the game, I am wondering if they have designated closers ? I don't know if I could make it the entire game...

Maybe.?.?.?....(Editors note: I just remembered we are all not adults here)...... I might could do an entire game on one of those.....

:roflmao:

That's cool. I met a few Bucs when I was working thru school. Like any good looking guy, I'd always try to make them laugh. If I did, that was good enough for me. :)

I'll start questioning your motives when you say something funny now Muck.:lol: J/k Don't hate me for it.

I would think about it if I could stand loud noises. That is why I have never gone to a football game in my life.

Originally posted by bigbry

I met a Raider-ette once at a wedding we were both part of in Palo Alto,CA....anyway, we had the same last name. THAT broke the ice, let me tell ya.

BB

Sorry, thought I was in the lounge. Really.

The question is...did you get ICE in return?:D

Back
Top Bottom