Are you watching NFL-Europa ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you watching NFL-Europa ??

Gaby Krollmann

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I´m a big dolphin fan and live in Germany. I´m interessted if some of you watch the games from NFL Europa. I know we are only the playground for the NFL but there was a few good players over here (Kurt Warner, Jack Delhomme ect.). Let me know what you people think of this.
By the way, I be once in a year in Miami to watch one game live.

I watch it every week. It's good hard hitting football. Some of the players are sub-par but most of the players are NFL caliber, and some of them are good enough to start in the NFL.

I hope the league begins to steadily grow. The novelty is long gone now, the next few seasons are going to make or break NFL Europe.

Not to knock anyone, but I think it's painful to watch. It's not XFL painful, but I'll watch two guys fish before I watch NFL Europe.

Those guys give it their all trying to get noticed by the NFL. The talent might not be as good across the board but it is good, hard hitting football.

I think it must be very difficult for the coaches. Unless it has changed greatly, they're not really getting to choose players or even the same rosters year in year out. It must make it tough trying to get any sort of team chemistry, especially when nearly everyone in the league is trying to use it simply as a stepping stone to getting on an NFL active roster. Whilst the level of play obviously isn't at NFL standard, I think they do very well all things considered.

I am watching Cologne killing Amsterdam 30-0 as we speak. You can usually find 1-2 guys on each team who are good enough to play in the NFL. I think it is nice having a system like this where guys who are marginal players have a shot to show what they can do. Back when I lived in Europe there was just soccer, and bicycle racing. :rolleyes2

when we play the giants in england we will have nfl europe . at least for one game:lol:

I watch it every week. It's good hard hitting football. Some of the players are sub-par but most of the players are NFL caliber, and some of them are good enough to start in the NFL.

I hope the league begins to steadily grow. The novelty is long gone now, the next few seasons are going to make or break NFL Europe.

I too watch it almost every week but to say that that most of these players are NFL caliber is crazy.

I live in the UK and don't get to see anything of NFL Europa. I know we had our own teams in the UK but despite pulling quite good crowds they never really did fully take off (hence why they folded). The standard isn't very high and I think that UK crowds would rather watch the higher quality NFL, as the demand for tickets for the Dolphins v Giants match shows.

I have been watching it every weekend. I am a die hard football fan. So in the offseason I watch plenty of NFLE and AFL to get my fix.

I like to watch guys who are laying everything they have out on the line to hopefully make a roster.

I have been watching it every weekend. I am a die hard football fan. So in the offseason I watch plenty of NFLE and AFL to get my fix.

I like to watch guys who are laying everything they have out on the line to hopefully make a roster.

Ahhh, good old AFL, I loved watching that when I was out in Florida a few years back. Can't get it over here though sadly.

Back
Top Bottom