Areas of concern... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Areas of concern...

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
1. Gus
2. Run defense
3. mental mistakes (fumbles; penalities)

Any of you watching the game highlight anything else?

Lee2000

fumbling is definately a problem, i didnt catch the first gus fumble, but the second one was in steeler territory...just as i thought gus was starting to come into his own. i guess it is wet, so its not the end of the road just yet. you cant put it all on the QB, we dont have a top notch line, its a work in progress. the fumbles on the other hand you can credit to him, we could, at the very least, had gotten into field goal range on that last drive and got some points on the board.

maybe this is why dolphin fans should not have had such high expectations from everything i am hearing i think our woes are worse than what anyone wants to believe. it doesnt sound like our oline is doing very good.

Areas of concern
Offense, defense, special teams, coaching, personel, front office, I think the cheerleaders are in good shape though :).

Simply not ready to play tonite....

Get this guys. Pittsburgh sideline reporter said the Dolphins are walking around like they are sleep walking on the sideline. He said he thought the delay hurt Miami worse than Pittsburgh.

There performance might be defined as a form of sleepwalking. :lol:

6 fumbles already??? Man, I am kind of glad I am not able to watch this game.
Sounds just as bad on the radio.

My Areas's of concern
1) QB
2) Overall Depth
3) OL
4) Turnover ratio
5) WR that drop passes to easily
6) Invitations with strippers and someone who may blow the whistle at anytime
7) Trying to understand what Ricky is actually trying to say.

1) everything. I doubt we could beat the University of Miami right now.

Oh, did I say University of Miami? I meant Miami of Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom