Areas we could improve through free agency? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Areas we could improve through free agency?

Puzzle

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Are there any areas the Dolphins can improve in through free agency? I've heard OJ Atogwe wouldn't be a bad idea. It would add a lot of depth to our FS position. Word is the Rams don't want him.

I was high on Otogwe until I read that, Buyer Beware article on him. For the right price, I would like him, and we arent going to overpay so we probably wont get him.. Anyway, IMO FS and NT are the only areas of need, currently.

Not a lot of good FA talent out there now - anyone have some trade ideas?

I was high on Otogwe until I read that, Buyer Beware article on him. For the right price, I would like him, and we arent going to overpay so we probably wont get him.. Anyway, IMO FS and NT are the only areas of need, currently.

It seems that there aren't many FAs out there that could actually help us. Otogwe is controversial. I wouldn't give up a lot for him at this point.

Injuries are always a factor and I don't want to hex us but we have depth on the D-Line except for NT and some OL depth.

I'd like to hear some ideas about trades that teams that need DL and OL help might be willing to make for some of our surplus talent there.

Apartfrom Otogwe, then there is not a whole lot else out there.

Back
Top Bottom