Arenas & Miami Inked? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arenas & Miami Inked?

Originally posted by Peanut

You tell me when on earth I said Arenas inked a deal with the Heat. What I meant was that they are connected on all bases and everything looks great. Warriors match any deal? LOL. They cannot match ANY deals over $4.8 million. We'd offer him atleast $8 million.

Who gives a damn really about the Lakers? Why can't Heat fans get excited? To me you're looking for trouble. Do not come into a Heat post and talk about the Lakers. That's stupid and ignorant..

Stupid and ignorant? Now who's getting personal? This isn't a Miami Heat MB so posting on this thread makes perfect sense. In fact, it's practically my civic duty as a fan of the team that loaned you the formerly great Pat Riley. Don't get your panties in a bunch there bro, just take it as it comes. If you don't want rival fans posting about the Heat go post on a Heat MB.

BTW, the title of this thread says "Arenas and Miami Inked" thus giving me, and anyone else who happens to read the title, the idea that a deal was in place. You wrote it, not me.

Look, this is going to always be a tough subject, and if it becomes a problem and needs as much moderator coverage as the main forum then this forum will be closed down...

Anyways, in my opinion, there really isn't a need for one individual to interupt a thread of regarding the Heat with:

Finally, I'm not sure why anyone would be excited about anything right now other than the fact that the Lakers just locked up yet another championship yesterday with the public verbal commitment of "The Glove," with "The Mailman" soon to follow.

Besides the old "Showtime" Lakers, there has never been a more talented NBA team to step foot on a court in the history of the league. Barring injury, the league might as well just hand over the trophy right now.

But, then again, where else is there really to talk about this? Furthermore, if a Heat's fan gets offended by this, then perhaps they shouldn't be in this forum, as it's hardly smack (see real smack in the NFL Smack Forum :lol: ).

Also, Expo, I really don't think he was getting personal with "That's stupid and ignorant..". I think he was implying that the idea of coming into a Heat thread to talk about the Lakers is stupid.

Anyways, to everyone here, please try and keep the smack to a minimum. Remember to attack the post and not the poster. Try to keep the same rules in here as in the main forum, just a little different. Meaning, if we were talking Dolphins football and someone came in and said "Why are you so excited about the Dolphins? The Bills are going all the way!" This is usually moved into the smack forum or deleted because it's unnecessary.

Anyways, that's my final thought... if anyone has any specific questions, please PM me or WharfRat.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Originally posted by Expo88

BTW, the title of this thread says "Arenas and Miami Inked" thus giving me, and anyone else who happens to read the title, the idea that a deal was in place. You wrote it, not me.

I'm guessing you didn't see the question mark? Read the quote from the Herald, of course I never said it was a done deal.

Now getting back to me saying this is no place for you to talk about the Lakers, it isn't! This THREAD is regarding the Heat. If any other teams should be in this discussion, it should be the Nugs, Jazz, or Warriors. This is about GILBERT ARENAS, not THE GLOVE, KOBE, OR THE MAILMAN.

If you want to talk about the Lakers, go to a thread about the Lakers. Do not come into a Heat thread and change the subject, that's all I am saying. Would you like me to make a Lakers thread so we can have a discussion about the Lakers?

Arenas at the end will sign for 7 mill... i dont think riley would offer more.. i say trade ej save cap space to make a run atleast at some ofthese players, rasheed, garnett, bryant, next year is more talented

Originally posted by dolfans1988
Arenas at the end will sign for 7 mill... i dont think riley would offer more.. i say trade ej save cap space to make a run atleast at some ofthese players, rasheed, garnett, bryant, next year is more talented
I say your right

I think they should also bring in Brad Miller, but if he is asking more than 4 mill exception than dont..

Back
Top Bottom