Aren't the Dolphins comeback from behind wins similar to what KC has done? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aren't the Dolphins comeback from behind wins similar to what KC has done?

I was thinking the same after yesterday's game. they would get behind and you knew they were coming back. definitely getting similar feeling with us. Confident that we will come back when down

I'm glad to know I'm not "hallucinating" - LOL
Drugs Hypnotizing GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

When I saw Lions fans on Reddit worried about their 27-17 halftime lead, after slapping myself to make sure it is indeed the Dolphins they are playing, it hit me too. We finally have that “no lead is safe” offensive explosiveness.
Yet for some reason our under achieving D is balling when we have to maintain the smallest of leads

Aren't the Dolphins comeback from behind wins similar to what KC has done?

It seems to me that the KC Chiefs have been getting into the playoffs in no small measure to their come from behind wins over the last 5 years.

Does anyone else here see that parallel?

I'm an old guy. Can I PLEASE see a game or two with Miami winning comfortably?

The 1972 team didn't always blow team out, in fact they won a couple of squeakers at the last minute. Few will remember that we lost the starting Qb in the 3rd game and played without him until the second half of a playoff game. The point is a win counts as a W and nobody but a die hard fan will remember how you got it unless it was spectacular, and the W counts for the playoffs. The time to peak is late season and playoff time.

I'm an old guy. Can I PLEASE see a game or two with Miami winning comfortably?
Describe comfortably:
1) In an airconditioned room if Florida with easy access to a toilet.
2) A 34-point lead going into the 3rd quarter.
3) In the presence of a woman who is so loving you don't notice the game is on - LOL

Describe comfortably:
1) In an airconditioned room if Florida with easy access to a toilet.
2) A 34-point lead going into the 3rd quarter.
3) In the presence of a woman who is so loving you don't notice the game is on - LOL

Of those:choices, I pock №2

Back
Top Bottom