Argentina VS MExico SAturday!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Argentina VS MExico SAturday!!!

Dom, give me a Riquelme eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee goooooooooooaaaaaaaaall!!

Brazil owns you all.

Since the US loss I will follow the winner of this match since I like both these teams.

@@@ said:
It'll be closer than people think, Mexico has nothing to lose and Aregentina looked pretty lifeless against the dutch and were hanging on against the ivory coast in their 2 games against good opponents. and Dom whatn the hell are you talking about Riquelme has played like a steaming pile of horsecrap the whole tournament and is vastly overated anyway, i have no clue whos **** he sucked for anyone to think he was world class :shakeno:

@@@ ROCKS!!!

Vamos Mexico, and after we win to Argentina, we are going to make the Italians pay for what they did to U.S.!

postermaster said:
Coloccini can barely speak english, how would he say that?

He said it in Spanish..that is what it translates to in English..:nono:

Riquelme is overrated IMO...but Argentina and the Dutch tied 0-0 because they really had nothing to gain and a lot to lose. Argentina didn't have Saviola, Crespo, Sorin etc. playing....

Prime Time said:
Riquelme is overrated IMO...but Argentina and the Dutch tied 0-0 because they really had nothing to gain and a lot to lose. Argentina didn't have Saviola, Crespo, Sorin etc. playing....

Aside from the fact that Argentina didn't have their top players on the field, I thought that they had many more chances to score than the dutch. If the Argentines bring their A game to the Mexicans....we'll be having parrilladas instead of tacos.

WestPhish said:
Aside from the fact that Argentina didn't have their top players on the field, I thought that they had many more chances to score than the dutch. If the Argentines bring their A game to the Mexicans....we'll be having parrilladas instead of tacos.

:rolleyes:

Prime Time said:
He said it in Spanish..that is what it translates to in English..:nono:

Y yo ya te puse lo que dijeron los otros jugadores, ahora entiendo porque Coloccini es banca, oh esperen Burdisso está fuera, Coloccini si va a jugar:rolleyes:

The only reason I would like Mexico to win is because I can drive down to Mexico and party with them in the next round. MMM las mexicana y tacos me encanta. Y mas los mexicana con tequila.

Amars said:
The only reason I would like Mexico to win is because I can drive down to Mexico and party with them in the next round. MMM las mexicana y tacos me encanta. Y mas los mexicana con tequila.

Tú si sabes Amars

:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom