Arian Foster has a leg up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster has a leg up

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
"when watching Dolphins running back Arian Foster, it's hard to believe he's coming off a season-ending Achilles injury. The cuts, the burst, the reads, the receptions, the smoothness — it's all there for the four-time Pro Bowl selection.That's not the case for the Dolphins' other running backs. Their games, largely because of their youth and skill levels, seem choppy and disjointed by comparison."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-dolphins-0805-20160804-story.html

My buddy thinks he'll be the starter.

This shouldn't be a surprise. We forget how good this guy was. Perhaps he gets it together after the injury. The other backs we have are young or just not as polished as AF yet.

I think this league is becoming more and more data driven and once a running back hits 30 the general idea is decline decline decline gone.

As a guy like Chris Johnson proved last year sometimes that isn't the case and frankly sometimes a great player in decline is better than what your roster has to offer.

Foster to me is a low risk high potential guy that seems to have nothing but upside if his knee is 100%. It was a great pickup on Miami's part and I'm excited to have the guy in a uniform.

I think this league is becoming more and more data driven and once a running back hits 30 the general idea is decline decline decline gone.

As a guy like Chris Johnson proved last year sometimes that isn't the case and frankly sometimes a great player in decline is better than what your roster has to offer.

Foster to me is a low risk high potential guy that seems to have nothing but upside if his knee is 100%. It was a great pickup on Miami's part and I'm excited to have the guy in a uniform.

Knee? Hope it's just his Achilles

Healthy he's one of the top 4 rbs in the NFL. No surprises here. Foster was my top target for Miami this off season, keeping fingers crossed he can stay healthy.

Tannehills job becomes real easy with a healthy 20 touch Foster in the backfield.

Knee? Hope it's just his Achilles

Hopefully the groin, hamstring, calf and anything else that have caused him to miss 23 of the last 48 games are healed as well. That's a lot of injuries for a 3 year period, I like the move to acquire him but the fact that he has missed so much time due to injuries the last 3 years I wouldn't expect him to be on the field for the whole season, hopefully he lasts longer than Moreno did.

I think missing out on C.J. Anderson will be a blessing in disguise by end of season.

They should still be careful with Foster if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully he can be our offensive version of Wake. He trains hard, he eats right, lives right, he treats his body well. I would like to hope that the injuries in the past were just a string of bad luck....we shall see.

Still can't believe the guy is 228lbs....wow, that is a big boy who cuts hard. Not going to be easy for LB's to bring this guy down if he's healthy.

(I still think Lamar will get 1400 yards this year though.)

Back
Top Bottom