Arian Foster sits out Wednesday practice with a "hamstring" issue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster sits out Wednesday practice with a "hamstring" issue

Gase Already said it was just a vet day. Nothing to see here

I was about to say is there anyone on the team that doesn't have a hammy issue....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Not Foster because Gase said Foster got a Vets day off.

Gase said one thing but he's on the injury report for hamstring. I don't think that comes from the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a bit disappointed, click on thread expecting to see something like "matches him sitting/kneeling for anthem" "wouldn't have hammy problems if stood on Sunday" etc..

Side question ... Ronnie Hillman is still available isn't he?

What in the hell is the issue with so many players having hamstring issues? Do these guys even stretch properly or hydrate like they should?

What in the hell is the issue with so many players having hamstring issues? Do these guys even stretch properly or hydrate like they should?
Don't know, but I can tell you that I've never ran routes or planted as hard and fast and many NFL players do. Not an excuse, just an observation.

I don't think stretching and hydrating is all that's needed to avoiud hamstring issues. Remember about 4 to 6 weeks before the Olympics even Usain Bolt injured his hamstring. I'm sure he knew to hydrate and stretch.

Back
Top Bottom