Arian Foster.....What happened???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster.....What happened????

Nothing happened. His time off was planned by the coaching staff. Just limiting his time, he can practice at any moment if they want him to.

Yeah it's no big fear AT ALL. Just being cautious.

Whew! Thanks for clearing that up. I know he just worked out for us and I assumed it was a pretty physical workout so I was just wondering.

Whew! Thanks for clearing that up. I know he just worked out for us and I assumed it was a pretty physical workout so I was just wondering.

Training Camp PUP just gives the team options in case there are any setbacks. Once Arian sees any physical contact his PUP status is void so it made sense to start him on PUP until they are ready for him to take part in full blown practices and preseason.

Nothing happened. Hes an 8 year veteran who is coming off a major injury. Realistically, he doesn't need to practice even if he were totally healthy.

He will play in game 1. They are just limiting his chances for injury while he continues to rehabilitate.

They put him on PUP because they don't want him practicing yet. No sense taking up a roster spot and practice time for a guy the coaching staff doesn't want practicing this early. Once he's taken off the PUP a player will have to be released, I'm guessing one of the long shot RBs

Smh...there is no important game for weeks. Relax.

They put him on PUP because they don't want him practicing yet. No sense taking up a roster spot and practice time for a guy the coaching staff doesn't want practicing this early. Once he's taken off the PUP a player will have to be released, I'm guessing one of the long shot RBs

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Smh...there is no important game for weeks. Relax.

No thanks!

Back
Top Bottom