Arizona at Miami Official Game Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona at Miami Official Game Thread

iceblizzard69 said:
I'd rather see people there cheering on their teams. If we lose, then they can chant "Fire Wanny."
Ok ...and all the while Wayne is STILL making bank...so why would he replace someone he likes if his bottom line is as good as ever?

No. The only way we are getting out of this one is to hit Wayne in the pockets.

We have an owner who doesnt care about the fans or the team. We have an owner who is in it for the bottom line...period.

If his bottom line is affected...then and only then will he change things.

iceblizzard69 said:
Paper bags can do the trick. If people show up and wear paper bags, it shows that they care. Empty seats means they don't care.

See, I disagree. Miami fans care about the Dolphins, they are kings in S FLA. This is a clear indication that they won't put up with the kind of crap they've seen on the field this year.

TheMageGandalf said:
Ok ...and all the while Wayne is STILL making bank...so why would he replace someone he likes if his bottom line is as good as ever?

No. The only way we are getting out of this one is to hit Wayne in the pockets.

We have an owner who doesnt care about the fans or the team. We have an owner who is in it for the bottom line...period.

If his bottom line is affected...then and only then will he change things.

The game is sold out.....

GIO said:
See, I disagree. Miami fans care about the Dolphins, they are kings in S FLA. This is a clear indication that they won't put up with the kind of crap they've seen on the field this year.

Actually, it just proves we have fair weather fans who only care about the team when they are winning.

Had the option of watching the game at a bar 25 minutes away. With fiedler starting:fire: , I decided to do the NFL pass thing and type with you all, during the game. If Jay goes down early enough I may book on down to the bar to see AJ:cooldude:

knowing my luck AJ would get hurt while I'm driving there:roflmao:

Oops...I missed this thread. 23-17 Miami victory :D

iceblizzard69 said:
Actually, it just proves we have fair weather fans who only care about the team when they are winning.

And because of this the owner better get on the ball and do something about it.

Works for me.

iceblizzard69 said:
The game is sold out.....
and.....

if people arent there...he cant sell FOOD, merchandise, parking etc. etc. etc.

theres a lot at stake not just the money from the tickets.

Back
Top Bottom