Arizona Cardinals possible trade partners? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona Cardinals possible trade partners?

The Bucs should just put an offer in and grab him, but Gruden loves Cadillac Williams beyond all so basically it's not real likely for them to get Travis Henry. Donahue might eventually end up forced into this trade...

Well...I guess this has become a "travis henry" thread.... :topic:

Boone said:
Well...I guess this has become a "travis henry" thread.... :topic:

It is very much a related topic because they remain the top suitors for Henry and might do any number of things depending on whether or not they get him and whether or not that whole "no interest" story from Denny is a smokescreen.

Jaj said:
If it drops down to like a 4th+ another 4th next year I'd do it in a second. He's still a very good workhorse back and he'd be hungry to show something against Buffalo. Would allow us to trade down with Minnesota and then take Merriman.

nooooo if i did do the trade i would go for brylan edwards :evil: with the 2nd pick

As explosive as Merriman seems I'd rather go offense. Braylon Edwards would be a great call or this could be the time to go QB.

Well obviously at the 2 pick you pick Edwards over Merriman, however Edwards won't be there at the 7th.

If we trade down to the 8 i'd ask for a 2nd round pick to move down and then i'd take one of the 3 rbs and in the second ernest shazor

A couple of nice trades and Saban could really make some headway into rebuilding the roster.

What could Miami get for Booker? Konrad? Zgoninia? Surtain? Hell lets just say conservative estimates Booker 3rd, Konrad 5th, Z 6th, Surtain 2nd. Thats 4 extra picks, 2 on the first day.

Miami picks Braylon Edwards #2, solidifies the WR corp for years with Chambers and gives Linehan his type of guys to make the offense work.

With the 2nd rounder from Surtain or the 3rd rounder from Booker Miami gets a RB and a safety and with thier own third make a run at Ben Wilkerson.

Sure we don't get the bruiser RB that most of the poster here want (Me included until I dreamt this up) but we get the type of players that seem to fit into Linehan's system and improve the defense on day one. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom