Arizona Cardinals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona Cardinals

Padrefinfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
What a stark contrast to where Miami is at right now. They are so well coached and prepared that Colt MoFo'ing McCoy stepped in and balled out. SMH at the Dolphins coaching right now.

I've been impressed with the way they played the first half of this year. They also played really well for half a season last year. The problem was that Murray faded down the stretch because he got beat up and then when they were needing to win to make the playoffs he couldn't play. Halfway through this year he's started to tail off and missed a game already due to injury. Nice as it is to play tough, Murray is an incredibly small guy in this league who refuses to play like the small guy that he is, I mean he may not know how to play any other way. It was a 16 and now a 17 game season and, while random freak injuries are gonna happen regardless, you still gotta do your best to maintain your body so you can be there at the end.

Kingsbury is doing a good job though. He was billed as an offensive guru and he hasn't disappointed. But more than the offense the defense there has been really surprising this year.

Kingsbury's success has been very surprising to me, just because when he coached college, he didn't even pretend to care that the defensive side of the ball was a complete disaster. It's something to watch going forward with that team.

Kingsbury's success has been very surprising to me, just because when he coached college, he didn't even pretend to care that the defensive side of the ball was a complete disaster. It's something to watch going forward with that team.
As long as the head coach can get competent assistants on the defensive side of the ball, and has a good GM, they don't necessarily have to know defense too much. Whereas in college, as the head coach in college you're pretty much master of everything so it's harder to be one sided.

And heck, some conferences hardly even bother to play defense. It's certainly not as beneficial in college to focus your limited resources on that side of the ball when most games are so high scoring.

What a stark contrast to where Miami is at right now. They are so well coached and prepared that Colt MoFo'ing McCoy stepped in and balled out. SMH at the Dolphins coaching right now.
Remember when everyone laughed at them for hiring Kingsbury. Yeah, that was really freaking funny! What a dumbass owner they have. Before that, they had Bruce Arians... who just won the Super Bowl. FML, the Dolphins suck donkey balls!

I thought Kingsbury was a bad hire and wasn't afraid to say so at the time.

I'm still not ready to anoint him, but having said that, he will ease up on the coke and prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom