Arizona's first round picks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona's first round picks...

postermaster

Finsavior
Reaction score
Former Dolphins WR David Boston was a first round for the Cards as L.J. Shelton was also...

They are both former Dolphins now, Boston could be re-signed and L.J. is signed...

Why is Arizona letting go all of their former 1st round draft picks???, is Fitzgerald coming here next???

Might be a bad thread, but at least for me is curious...:dolphins:

yeah, that is some coincidence... but yeah, fitzgerald wont be a fin any time soon... although it would be awesome.

yeah and If Spielman and WannStache weren't such idiots we could have Bolden and not retarted Eddie Moore

FinAtic8480 said:
yeah and If Spielman and WannStache weren't such idiots we could have Bolden and not retarted Eddie Moore

I remember that day, I smashed my remote control :fire:

Don't Forget about
Moss
Chad Johnson
Brees
Vince Wilfork not that Carey aint Improving but Wilfork did preety Good

If we had gotten Chad Johnson, we wouldn't have Chambers. While Chris isn't quite on Chad's level yet, I am more than happy with what we have.

Just think, if Philly hadn't taken Freddie Mitchell a few slots before us that year, we might have picked him, and then missed out on Chambers and been stuck with a crappy WR. Hey, at least we wouldn't have had to endure 3 years of Jamar Fletcher, though.

its not coincidence. its Bill Bidwell, he's a joke out here in AZ. look at all the players that left Arizona and became good, Simeon Rice (super bowl winner), Jake Plummer, Aeneas Williams was always good but won a SB w/ the Rams. they dont pay their players. i wouldnt be suprised at all if the day James signed became known as Edge Day because Bidwell finally shelled out for someone.

BTW, i was INFURIATED by us not getting Boldin. i KNEW he was a stud!

everyone on this board knew Bolden was a stud remember the game in Mexico last year, cmon if i ever see Wanny this alone is good enogh to slap him

Take Teague of your available list.If's that have cost this organization alot.... If's that have shown that Wanny had no b@llZ and that Saban is one of the most agrressive coaches I have ever seen.....

David Boston was a head case... had one good season, I think in 2001... got injured and never regained that form.

LJ Shelton has never lived up to his full potential, and they have a LT by the name of Leonard Davis who is a bit of a monster.

I really hope, and have heard nothing, saying Boston is gonna resign, so I thnk that can be thrown out for this year

blakeypremer said:
I really hope, and have heard nothing, saying Boston is gonna resign, so I thnk that can be thrown out for this year

well, he sure aint gonna go anywhere else, so we might as well give him a small contract and see if he can produce. it can hurt anything.

It takes years of effort to get to be as futile as the cards. Detroit seems to be studying and copying from the Cards "how to Build a Franchise" book.

im not even a cards fan one bit, but for the valley's sake: make the freaking playoffs this year! long overdue.

Back
Top Bottom