Arizona's first round picks... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona's first round picks...

FinAtic8480 said:
Don't Forget about
Moss
Chad Johnson
Brees
Vince Wilfork not that Carey aint Improving but Wilfork did preety Good

Carey was rated higher on most draft boards than Wilfork. I'm not going to debate that issue because I don't see Wilfork as anything special. He's no Warren Sapp. He's a decent player, but he's not a dominant one.
Carey has a much bigger upside and it typically takes an O-lineman a few years to develop.

postermaster said:
Former Dolphins WR David Boston was a first round for the Cards as L.J. Shelton was also...

They are both former Dolphins now, Boston could be re-signed and L.J. is signed...

Why is Arizona letting go all of their former 1st round draft picks???, is Fitzgerald coming here next???

Might be a bad thread, but at least for me is curious...:dolphins:

The Cards were under different regimes and so were we with Boston...the two things have nothing to do with each other...

postermaster said:
Former Dolphins WR David Boston was a first round for the Cards as L.J. Shelton was also...

They are both former Dolphins now, Boston could be re-signed and L.J. is signed...

Why is Arizona letting go all of their former 1st round draft picks???, is Fitzgerald coming here next???

Might be a bad thread, but at least for me is curious...:dolphins:

...Bad thread... You nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FinAtic8480 said:
everyone on this board knew Bolden was a stud remember the game in Mexico last year, cmon if i ever see Wanny this alone is good enogh to slap him

By the way, I saw that game live, has been my first ever game live...

In Mexico "Estadio Azteca" (Aztec Stadium) the biggest stadium in the world, the players were amazed by the quantity of people, so they all had a boost up I know that its a completely different ambient...

We could still have Boldin here, just wait till Arizona get rid of him...

Back
Top Bottom