Arm Tackles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arm Tackles

MIA 23 DOLFAN

Scout Team
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice how easily Bush was brought down by a single outstretched arm? It happened a few times, but I remember play being like "Holy S***, Bush just got tackled by a forearm." Anyone else remember that play/s?

Not bashing the guy. I love his explosiveness in combination with Chad's dump offs and think he will rack up yards (mostly receiving) this year.

We need a back that can run between the tackles. Love Bush, great weapon, but he's not the answer for that.

I thought he ran hard in the first half and then ran out of gas. The only arm tackle I remember was on a play made by Haynesworth where Reggie had lost momentum attempting a cutback and Albert took him down.

There is a reason why more than half the teams in the NFL have 2 feature backs, Miami needs Thomas back.

Wilforks arm could bring down a lot of people, not just bush. With that said, we were sorely lacking Daniel Thomas as a power runner last night. What perplexed me about how the coaching staff used Bush was that they didn't throw him any screens or give him any pitches or sweeps. To me, that is how bush should be used.

Back
Top Bottom