Armando: Edwards rumor is bogus. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Edwards rumor is bogus.

Thank god....... Hope we can get a TE... link would be nice....

this is obviously bogus considering the initial source was incarcerated bob. that guy is a fugazi i told you hes a hoax.

He'd be nice to have, especially his blocking, big body - and despite his hands, but with Nnamdi heading elsewhere, it's less of an imperative.

Sure hope they were bogus..It would have costed Hartline his position if Edwards was brought in.

You'd rather Hartline than Edwards?

Yes.

EDWARDS' starting spot is opposite MARSHALL, which would render the GATES pick meaningless. HARTLINE's a possession WR w/a little extra height and a little extra speed. But a possession WR nonetheless. We only have one at present: BESS. What if BESS goes down???

If it comes down to him or Orton obviously you take Orton. Reports are that Orton is still very much in play on 4 Aug. If so, I don't see Edwards being signed.

I'd rather have Edwards than Orton. I'd probably also rather have him than Miller, even though I loved Miller when he was at Arizona St (he and Fasano are just too much of the same thing).

My question is: what the hell is wrong with Mike Sims Walker that he only got a relatively puny one year deal from St. Louis? The guy must rape his pets or something because he's one physically talented football player. I mean, I know all about how he was complaining in to the media because his fans who had drafted him in fantasy football were pissed at him for not getting more looks, but guys with his physical skill sets don't grow on trees.

Back
Top Bottom