Armando: Edwards rumor is bogus. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Edwards rumor is bogus.

I'd rather have Edwards than Orton. I'd probably also rather have him than Miller, even though I loved Miller when he was at Arizona St (he and Fasano are just too much of the same thing).

My question is: what the hell is wrong with Mike Sims Walker that he only got a relatively puny one year deal from St. Louis? The guy must rape his pets or something because he's one physically talented football player. I mean, I know all about how he was complaining in to the media because his fans who had drafted him in fantasy football were pissed at him for not getting more looks, but guys with his physical skill sets don't grow on trees.

I was banking on MSW ):

Who the hell cares about Brain Hartline??? He scares NO ONE! Sign Edwards and cut Hartline's slow *** today. Marshall, Edwards nd Bess is one of the best receiving corps in football. We should have gotten Sid Rice!!

Hey, here's an idea ... Let's just sign everyone! :bobdole:

... or, we could just concentrate on holes in the roster. :up:

There's nothing wrong with Hartline (other than the damned fumble vs. Pitt :oldman:)

Yes.

EDWARDS' starting spot is opposite MARSHALL, which would render the GATES pick meaningless. HARTLINE's a possession WR w/a little extra height and a little extra speed. But a possession WR nonetheless. We only have one at present: BESS. What if BESS goes down???

So you think gates is just going to come in and start? He is super raw and a year or so away from starting. I think he will still come in from time to time and make some plays. He'll be a situational player this year.

Hartline is a fine player. But FINE doesn't cut it. Do you want your dinner to be 'fine'? your sex life to be 'fine'? your job to be 'fine'? no. You want it to be AWESOME. Now, Braylon is not a super star receiver on his own, but with Marshall and Bess with him, that's some scary stuff for defenses.

Hey, here's an idea ... Let's just sign everyone! :bobdole:

... or, we could just concentrate on holes in the roster. :up:

There's nothing wrong with Hartline (other than the damned fumble vs. Pitt :oldman:)

I've been a fan of Hartline since he was drafted. I think he is a solid complementary receiver. But given the choice between Edwards or Hartline, well, I will go with Edwards. With that said, I would rather have someone like Miller (even if it is unlikely he ends up in Miami) to really make our offense shine. My theory is that if we cannot upgrade the QB spot, then we might as well give Henne as many weapons as possible.

Back
Top Bottom