ARMANDO: Five issues the Miami Dolphins must address | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ARMANDO: Five issues the Miami Dolphins must address

I have no idea what's gotten into Armando lately. This is two intelligent articles in a row from him. What the heck?

Anyway, I'm completely on-board for a new head coach and a new DC, but finding some guys who can block, and somebody who can play receiver better than a cardboard cutout, and somebody who can actually play linebacker, and a healthy body at cornerback, and a starting safety, are all more important issues right now than wishing that we weren't stuck with Joe.

Purge the crybaby fan-base, and cut the me-first players (they go hand-in-hand). Finish stadium upgrades, add laser beams.
Excuse me bro but I have been a have a fan since 1970, and since the Shula great years we saw Danny get to the big dance once and we got beat by the 49ers. I am tired of mediocre football being acceptable. I want a coaching staff that will come in here and drive perfection and the will to win. I want players on the team that will be great mentors for the young players that are drafted and undrafted so we can be successful in our quest to win another super bowl. Do you realize it has been over 40 years since this team has won a super bowl? Its been 30 years since Dan got us in the last super bowl. I have been here through thick and thin.

Since Shula left (and he didn't win the superbowl with the greatest QB of a generation) Miami has gone through coaches and QB's like a hot knife through butter. THAT is the reason they are mediocre. The owner bought into the idea that if it isn't perfect burn it to the ground, you get two years then you're on the hot seat and there's plenty of Fan's to fan the flames.

Since Shula left (and he didn't win the superbowl with the greatest QB of a generation) Miami has gone through coaches and QB's like a hot knife through butter. THAT is the reason they are mediocre. The owner bought into the idea that if it isn't perfect burn it to the ground, you get two years then you're on the hot seat and there's plenty of Fan's to fan the flames.

Actually, the reason for the mediocrity is sticking with coaches and gms way too long when they should of been fired years prior. Your avy for an example.

Honestly we don't need a new owner, just a new power structure. Promote Dan Marino to the same position Elway has and have Hickey report to Marino. We need football minds making football decisions, not owners.

Actually, the reason for the mediocrity is sticking with coaches and gms way too long when they should of been fired years prior. Your avy for an example.

Beginning of the end:

1. Wayne begs JJ to stay when JJ's heart isn't in it.
2. Wayne can't see the writing on the wall with Wanny.
3. Ross's love affair with Ireland and now Philbin.

I have no idea what's gotten into Armando lately. This is two intelligent articles in a row from him. What the heck?

Anyway, I'm completely on-board for a new head coach and a new DC, but finding some guys who can block, and somebody who can play receiver better than a cardboard cutout, and somebody who can actually play linebacker, and a healthy body at cornerback, and a starting safety, are all more important issues right now than wishing that we weren't stuck with Joe.

Maybe he's reading the forum before writing. There is nothing which has not been posted here a number of times already.

We've had Jimmy Johnson, Nick Saban, and Bill Parcells enter and exit this franchise as mediocre as they found it. Historically considered some of the best football coaches of all time. It seems nothing will ever change this teams fortunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly we don't need a new owner, just a new power structure. Promote Dan Marino to the same position Elway has and have Hickey report to Marino. We need football minds making football decisions, not owners.
I loved Marino and saw every one of his games but don't understand the love affair with having him run this franchise.

He and Elway are not the same outside of football.

Elway did not Win jack - he landed Peyton - and they have yet to win - so John spends to the cap on D - and they haven't won yet so stop with the undeserved Worship

If I had a choice between Ross or Marino making fball decisions I take Dan - and Dan may be the ONLY choice we have

Coyle still hasn't been fired... I really wish there was a way I could punch Joe Philbin in the teeth.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

If I had a choice between Ross or Marino making fball decisions I take Dan - and Dan may be the ONLY choice we have

I'd take neither.

Back
Top Bottom