Armando interview with Zach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando interview with Zach

wpgfishfan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here is what Zach said today (Feb. 15)

http://dolphinsindepth.blogspot.com/

Ever since the last game of the season, you know me, I've been breaking down the defenses on a bunch of teams to see which one fits me," Thomas said. "I broke down nine teams, all 16 of their games. I've had a lot of time on my hands, I guess, so I've been looking at three or four games a day. I've been seeing which defenses have needs to fill and I've got them all saved up on the computer."

Thomas said his agent Drew Rosenhaus has indeed been fielding phone calls from interested teams. Rosenhaus has mentioned New England, Indianapolis, San Diego and Dallas as teams that make sense for Thomas.

"There are a couple of others, too," Thomas said before declining to name them.

Thanks

We have to keep in mind the NFl is a buisness, and sometimes it sucks.

yeah .. zach is gunna end up with the Patriots:boohoo:

Wherever he goes, I hope he is lucky enough to win a superbowl. The guy deserves it, with, or without us.

I'd much rather see him go to Indy, with a good coach and what seems to be a pretty good bunch of players on the team.

Zach takes great care of himself and always has....hiring a chef, purchasing a hyperbaric oxygen chamber.... Being 35 in the NFL isn't what it used to be. Players utilize nutrition, massage therapy, acupuncture, pilates/yoga, and chiropractic more now than ever. Supplementing fish oil/omega'3, controlling the body's response to inflammation, it goes on and on.... It isn't just luck that Junior Seau played a great season in 2007.
Zach didn't lose a step. We would be so heartbroken if Zach couldn't play 'all out' week after week, chasing down running backs sideline to sideline....but we all knew he could still do it at a high level. We saw it last season when he was step for step with Jason Witten of the Cowboys breaking up a long pass... what games he did play in....there was a big improvement to this defense!
I think the Dolphins first year HC Sparano, first year GM Ireland, and first year asst. to the owner B. Parcells made a big mistake.

Back
Top Bottom