Armando: Miami Dolphins coaches must better recognize own player flaws | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Miami Dolphins coaches must better recognize own player flaws

My God, for once I am in total agreement with Armando.:idk:
All I am asking is that next time the Dolphins not put their flawed player in a position to fail rather than succeed. All I am asking is for the Dolphins maybe to get a quicker safety (Reshad Jones or Louis Delmas) on that tight end. Or get a better coverage linebacker (Jenkins) on that tight end. Or help Wheeler with a double -- don't know if that's doable inside the 5 yard line -- but certainly is further out.

All I'm asking is that the coaching staff that stuck stubbornly by its OT vs. DE one-on-one truism last year and cost the Dolphins a second loss because, again, their player wasn't up to meeting their truism vision, this time recognize this player is again not up to the challenge.

Recognize. Adapt. Adjust.

Don't let the same issue crop up a second time. Please.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...ust-recognize-player-flaws.html#storylink=cpy

Ugh!!!How the **** can you coach,without knowing what your players can and cannot do? That's coaching 101.

This is why I was so annoyed at the coaches after the game. We called a timeout so that we could get our defense lined up right. And we wound up with Wheeler in one on one coverage against Quarless. Yeah, Wheeler made a bad play in coverage, but that's what Wheeler freaking does. How about not putting him out there to get burnt?

What amazes me is that Coyle didn't think Rodgers was gonna sniff out that mismatch? Let alone after we gave him a timeout! We dodge that formation in the 1st qt on the Rodgers draw play thank god 81 ran a slant and blew by LB at line, but Rodgers kept it.

I'm sick and tired of stupid coaches. Coach after coach, staff after staff, year after year. When the **** are we just gonna hire a head coach who can manage a game like he has more than 5 active brain cells?

You know with Philbin, it's not just the ineptitude in making decisions and the obvious failure under pressure to perform. Worse than that, he has a team that has no idea how to win games or play with an edge. When you see Jimmy Harbaugh's teams, they have a take no prisoners attitude like they want to just freaking kick the opponent's ass. And the confidence and edge to do so. Where the hell do you think that comes from? The GD head coach.

Our coach is a GD geek who can't lead and needs cue cards. His teams are regularly not ready to play. The team loses games it shouldn't over and over. What makes you want to pull your hair out is that the franchise is wasting years on this bald ****. Years. Last year and this year, this team had better potential than it showed but for that bald **** of a coach.

I agree with everything Armando said... Wow, I wasn't sure I could actually type that!

Back
Top Bottom