Armando Raining on the Dolphins parade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Raining on the Dolphins parade

I think people are upset that we are talented and they are stupid and don't know how to judge talent.

Armando is a hater, probably pissed that Jeff Darlington who actually wrote sensible articles is with NFL network while he is still bitching and moaning about Andrew Luck (LOL just saying he is a douchebag). Say what you want about the opponent I never seen a dolphin defense punish any recievers for catching the ball like they did today. Furthermore when was the last time against GOOD OR BAD COMPETITION that any of us (including mando's beans and rice fat ***) saw a Dolphins offense go for the throat with touchdowns and NOT settle for field goals. Lets be real in the past phins would have been up 13-3 instead of 21-3 after the first 3 drives...

very true. im so tired of these ppl living in the 80s-90s (an era where we never won a superbowl btw) and cant just live in the moment. its football - its entertainment. when april comes around we can speculate on the draft.

i am REALLY SICK AND TIRED of hearing about "3 bad teams" ridiculous. enough with that crap already! by that standard - we should beat dallas b/c washington was step for step with them. . .

this is the "NFL" thats the mantra you are all always repeating right? its a "QB LEAGUE" its the "NFL" etc. well heres another cliche - "ITs the NFL there are NO EASY GAMES"

we beat 3 NFL teams. period. and we Beat them convincingly. lets head on to Dallas and lets assess how much we "hurt our draft posistion" come january when we know who our coach is etc etc.

very true. im so tired of these ppl living in the 80s-90s (an era where we never won a superbowl btw) and cant just live in the moment. its football - its entertainment. when april comes around we can speculate on the draft.

i am REALLY SICK AND TIRED of hearing about "3 bad teams" ridiculous. enough with that crap already! by that standard - we should beat dallas b/c washington was step for step with them. . .

this is the "NFL" thats the mantra you are all always repeating right? its a "QB LEAGUE" its the "NFL" etc. well heres another cliche - "ITs the NFL there are NO EASY GAMES"

we beat 3 NFL teams. period. and we Beat them convincingly. lets head on to Dallas and lets assess how much we "hurt our draft posistion" come january when we know who our coach is etc etc.

Yah Miami is winning again. Let's enjoy it and see how far we get. When the season ends, then we can speculate on who we get.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2011/11/some-thoughts-to-last-you-seven-days.html

guy is the definition of a smart *** with a clear agenda (and no i do not think they can win out either but thats not the point)

2. I do not believe the Dolphins can win out. Yes, the current three-game streak is commendable. It's good for the team and fans. But it is as much a product of the Dolphins facing bad competition as it is them playing better. Let's face it, the Bills actually improved against Miami by losing 35-8. The week before, they lost to Dallas 44-7.
The Bills are so injured, they seem done for the season. They've lost their best pass-rush threat, their best defensive lineman, their No. 2 cornerback, their No. 2 wide receiver, their No. 3 wide receiver, their starting center, their kicker, and on Sunday didn't have the services of their starting left tackle and starting strong safety.
So if you think Miami's convincing victory had nothing to do with that, go ahead and live the dream.
Me?
I guess I want to see Miami beat Dallas. And the Patriots and Jets, to whom they already lost. Oakland is also no pushover. And Philadelphia is still more talented than Miami even without Michael Vick. So victories in those games will move me.
Victories against Washington, Buffalo and Kansas City? Nice. But I was born at night, just not last night. (Actually, I was born at 11:45 in the morning).

So to answer something I was asked on twitter Sunday, winning these games is great -- to a measured and diminished point.
Also, these wins are indeed hurting the team longterm. Think about this: Every victory the Dolphins add increases the chances they will draft lower in the April draft. That is not an intangible fantasy. That is fact. Many fans are worried about that, and I understand why. It is legitimate.
I don't want to hear how winning meaningless games now is more valuable than draft position later. It is not. I would never condone losing. I encourage winning. But I do so with my eyes open. Wins now are not as valuable because the chances of turning those wins into a playoff berth -- the whole reason for winning in the regular season -- are practically zero.
The Dolphins did that to themselves.

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...hts-to-last-you-seven-days.html#ixzz1eJXM5QLt

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...hts-to-last-you-seven-days.html#ixzz1eJXGL7qL

Damn that Armando for making sense! Look, it's great that we have a win streak going and we've been pretty impressive beating up on three suspect teams (Bush and the Defense have looked particularly awesome). With that being said, the schedule tightens up from here on out and I don't think Armando is out of line by stating the obvious: every win from here on out hurts our draft position. Sure I'll cheer them on because they're my team, but deep down I know he's right. I suspect Moore is not the long term answer to our problems.

This is still an improvement, because a few weeks ago the Dolphins were losing to teams that stink (see Cleveland and Broncos).

So...will Mando write "positive" articles if the Fins lose the rest of the year?

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

I am very surprised that he would write an article like this.

Who cares! It makes my week go better when we win! Yea the the last 3 teams have been somewhat pushovers, but we normally make it a nail biter for a win or loss. The O is scoring in the red zone and the D is getting turnovers. I dont buy that bs the bills did better then last week when we packed it in the second half

Who cares! It makes my week go better when we win! Yea the the last 3 teams have been somewhat pushovers, but we normally make it a nail biter for a win or loss. The O is scoring in the red zone and the D is getting turnovers. I dont buy that bs the bills did better then last week when we packed it in the second half

and the Browns were supposed to be a pushover as well but Henne and the Defense seemed to blow that one, as we can see now the Chargers are not a very good football team and right now either are the Jets yet the Phins lost to them so by those standards a win is definitely just.....a win and no need to analyze each team

Back
Top Bottom