ARMANDO SALGUERO didn't i say to smack him? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ARMANDO SALGUERO didn't i say to smack him?

westernnyphinfa

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Article in the Miami Herald this morning is sooooo Bad, I don't know how this guy got his job, I don't know how much he actually knows about football.

But this article again is just insane.

My first question is, how do you carry over a winning streak feeling when over 50% of your roster is gone from the previous year???????

And then he throws in the Quote from Saban about the 3 types of Guys on this team? That quote was from the preseason, nice job Armando, way to manufacture or manipulate information.

Sense of urgency, ??????? Are you kidding me??? Hey I beleive we need to win all of our divisional games, something we haven't accomplished in a long long time, and this months games do seem to appear on paper as easy.

But the season isn't on the edge right now, they don't need added pressure on them from an idiot reporter, they need to focus on getting better, and they will.

3 plays from beating the defending champs at home on primetime.

Killing me, ok i feel better im out!

westernnyphinfa said:
Article in the Miami Herald this morning is sooooo Bad, I don't know how this guy got his job, I don't know how much he actually knows about football.

My first question is, how do you carry over a winning streak feeling when over 50% of your roster is gone from the previous year???????

And then he throws in the Quote from Saban about the 3 types of Guys on this team? That quote was from the preseason, nice job Armando, way to manufacture or manipulate information.

Sense of urgency, ??????? Are you kidding me??? Hey I beleive we need to win all of our divisional games, something we haven't accomplished in a long long time, and this months games do seem to appear on paper as easy.

But the season isn't on the edge right now, they don't need added pressure on them from an idiot reporter, they need to focus on getting better, and they will.

Is that really true?? The way I read it it was in relation to the release of Wade Smith and the shuffling of the bottom of the roster in general. Do you happen to have a link from where you first saw that quote?

westernnyphinfa said:

Not baggin you, but Saban used the 3 types of players quote yesterday in his presser. He used it in preseason also, but this one yesterday was a little different and referred to Smith without saying any names.

westernnyphinfa said:

step away from the coffee pot and return the 6 question marks. You are in a safe place here. :sidelol: @ the bolded portion.

burger13 said:
Is that really true?? The way I read it it was in relation to the release of Wade Smith and the shuffling of the bottom of the roster in general. Do you happen to have a link from where you first saw that quote?

saban made a similar quote during TC, then he came out with this quote right as he announced he waived Smith. They are seperate quotes, similar though. It (new quote) was in the Sun Sentinel this morning, as being said yesterday.

You want to know how he has a column? People that like him as well as hate him, click on his article. He gets a lot of hits on the page, the paper sees he is being read....etc.

If you don't read his column anymore this wouldnt be a problem.

greatwade said:
step away from the coffee pot and return the 6 question marks. You are in a safe place here. :sidelol: @ the bolded portion.

LOL, only 1 cup of coffee for me, but your right im okay now, lol.

i guess i'll hafta seek out the article myself cuz i dont know what your talken bout. THANX
:link:

well, i have been saying this very thing for the last couple months.

we just turned over to much of the team when it looked like it was
FINALLY becoming a team!

plus loosing ricky, that put the lid on the season as far as playoffs
are concerned.

Back
Top Bottom