ARMANDO SALGUERO: Grading the Dolphins at midseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ARMANDO SALGUERO: Grading the Dolphins at midseason

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Grading the Dolphins at midseason pretty solid

Randy McMichael is having a fine season. Randy McMichael is having a fine season. Randy McMichael is having a fine season. Keep repeating that phrase if anyone asks how the Dolphins' receivers and tight ends are playing so far because expanding on that would be depressing.
:cry: :lol: :cry:

QUARTERBACKS = C
RUNNING BACKS = C
RECEIVERS/TIGHT ENDS = C-
OFFENSIVE LINE = D

I wonder why we can't put some points on the board....
:help:

That receiver statement was pretty awful. Chambers is having a better season than McMichael. Don't get it..

more grades...

Our Dolphins Mid-Season Awards By Joe Schad, Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

WORST OFF-SEASON DECISION

NOT SIGNING SOMEONE TO BLOCK FOR RICKY WILLIAMS: The Dolphins banked on another career year from Jamie Nails, who was coming off a blown out Achilles' tendon, and Mark Dixon, whose body is shot. Instead of springing for Kyle Turley or jockeying for a first-round tackle, they're starting a third-rounder and have no depth.

Dolphins mid-season report card By Joe Schad, Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
PREDICTION: Dolphins finish 9-7 with losses at New England and Buffalo and are knocked out of the NFL playoffs in the first round.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
That receiver statement was pretty awful. Chambers is having a better season than McMichael. Don't get it..

I agree. I wouldn't call a season where he is on pace to set personal highs in TDs, catches and receiving yards depressing. He could end the season with 10+ TDs, 70+ catches and 1,000+ yards, and that's not too bad. Now, the other receivers have been disappointing, although things could be different if McKnight ever gets to start.

BEST STAND-UP PERFORMANCE

WADE SMITH: He answered questions about the Freeney fiasco for 30 minutes after the game.

This kid will bounce back. And he will improve every year. He's got the mentality and work ethic. And he isn't afraid of being accountable. Just wish he didn't have to go thru it this year.

Back
Top Bottom