Armando Salguero is an Idiot: Part 12,876,915 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero is an Idiot: Part 12,876,915

cullenbigcstill

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
He keep going on and on about his inside source, from a regime that refuses to spill secrets. But, his inside source claims that Jason Allen will not be playing and that this regime prefers Joey Thomas because Allen is not hurt and will be inactive. It is funny how wrong he is across the board. Todays inactives include Joey Thomas. So, I ask you Dolphin fans, who want real reporting rather than fabrication, to stop clicking on his B.S. so that we could get a new Dolphins beat writer who has a clue....and maybe a credible inside source too. I usually say, that the guys here on Finheaven are the best in the business.....they are much smarter and usually more right on than not.

you know,i read some of his write ups,and other Dolphins beat writers articles,and i take them all with a grain of salt...what's important to me is how our Phins do on the field...i've read their articles,and obviously i read the threads/posts of all of you on here,and i have found that there are alot of you on here who're WAYYYYYYY more informative than these Dolphins beat writers...or IMO alot of you provide better info on our beloved Phins...

Salguero is usually more often wrong, than he is right. Remember Mando's blog about how the Dolphins "had ZERO interest in Jake Long?" Brilliant.

As I posted yesterday. Armando is a moron. He is perhaps the worst beat writer I have ever read. He is the sole reason I stopped downloading the Dolphins On The Run podcast. I might read the Herald again if they fire him.

Anyone notice Nathan Jones getting the playing time at CB today?

LOL at the thread title :lol::up: although I suspect you might be exagerating by a few hundred incidents.

Do you realize that an anagram for "armando" is "drama on" ?? Fitting.

LOL at the thread title :lol::up: although I suspect you might be exagerating by a few hundred incidents.

Do you realize that an anagram for "armando" is "drama on" ?? Fitting.
Vaark,you are right about that...i never looked at it that way...hell,i didn't even think of it...

Vaark,you are right about that...i never looked at it that way...hell,i didn't even think of it...

anagram.........Yes
acronym..........Profound

I probably shouldn't mention what his first and last initials spell out..........but I will.............if only his middle initial is S .........oh the irony

The orifice from which "stuff" spews forth.

Hurry ...............flush then spray

Last edited by a moderator:
He keep going on and on about his inside source, from a regime that refuses to spill secrets. But, his inside source claims that Jason Allen will not be playing and that this regime prefers Joey Thomas because Allen is not hurt and will be inactive. It is funny how wrong he is across the board. Todays inactives include Joey Thomas. So, I ask you Dolphin fans, who want real reporting rather than fabrication, to stop clicking on his B.S. so that we could get a new Dolphins beat writer who has a clue....and maybe a credible inside source too. I usually say, that the guys here on Finheaven are the best in the business.....they are much smarter and usually more right on than not.

Armando shouldnt even have a job he is that big of a dumb ***!!!! He is a ****ty reporter. Almost always wrong. Doesnt have a clue what is going on. I'm not sure the guy even knows anything about football. And the funny thing is he THINKS hes sweet. and what is with that stupid ****ing glamour shots picture he posts on every article so damn big?? what a ****ing clown!!

Not as freakish as it sounds. It comes naturally when you've been doing the newspaper jumble puzzle for many years.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom