Armando Salguero is an idiot (rant) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero is an idiot (rant)

Salguero tries to put a spin on everything and is real negative
. I read his stuff, but I do it cause sometimes he gets good imformation. He can always find a way to make us sound like crap and he is a know it all. I think alot of us can do a better job then the guy.

Well, if he is stealing FH posts...I'd say so. :up:

I undertand where Armando Salguero is coming from, but I too disagree with his statement of us drafting McFadden.

I said it before, McFadden would be the best player in this draft "BAR-NONE" if it weren't for his "off the field" issues. The top 3 guys in this year's draft are Jake Long, Vernon Gholston and Darren McFadden.

We happened to pick one of the best players available and it was the better pick according to our needs. i could see us picking McFadden (regardless of his off the field issues) if we needed a RB desperatley. But at this point, we have Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and Lobo. We don't need McFadden as bad as we do Jake Long. But to say that we screwed up by taking J Long is also absurd.

I sure hope your right watch this guy make rookie of the year and have a 1500 season, yikes hurts just thinking about it. :foundout:
It would only be because linemen get zero respect. People want the flash, regardless of the fact that LT is a far and away the more important position than RB. Long could end up being the greatest rookie LT in history and McFadden would still get the nod (not saying Long will be). Only QB's, RB's, and WR's have ever won that stupid award. The best example that comes to mind of how retarded it is: 1997. Warrick Dunn gets it over Orlando Pace. Cereal?

Armando Salguero has made it public about his HATE for Ronnie Brown. Hell, doesn't he have a one hour Ronnie Brown bashing show on radio?

He's a ****ing joke.

He doesn't even come up with his own ideas in his blogs. He always asks for "reader's opinions" so he doesn't have to do his job

While we have morons like Salguero hitting the blogs, radio shows and TV, we got real sports journalists like Jeff Darlington just sitting in their offices.

'Tis a shame.

Back
Top Bottom